Cant stay logged in

2VivaBlue91

• Board Admin

"Every other site works" - cookies are site specific. Clear them (or if you know how, delete just the CPTDB one) and try again. Or you can try the "Delete cookies set by this board" link at the bottom.

• Board Admin
I can't stay logged in either. This is since the "server too busy" messages started appearing.

This would be so bad if the GTA forum didn't disappear also. (Hint: allow unlogged in users to see the GTA forum)

I adjusted the limit so those errors shouldn't be coming up. Just checking, did you clear your cache and cookies?

I've reset the users-with-login-troubles' passwords, and the replacement password has been sent to their email.

All the subforums are restricted to members. I can change it though.

Just now, I typed in cptdb.ca in my address bar. Apperently I got redirected to google.ca. When I clicked the link which goes to the board index, I got an Internet Explorer Cannot Connect To Website or something like that. I waited for a bit, clikc the link a second time and yet it didn't work. Them I click the link which goes here: http://www.cptdb.ca/index.php?showtopic=2503&st=0 By then, it worked.

so long as I do move to/from the wiki, I seem to stay logged in all the time, and I never logout so long as I have at least one window open on the forum. I use firefox at home, and IE at work, and at neither I have problems.

I dont know if I should start a whole new topic for this but is it possible to add Greater Toronto area, Greater Ottawa area and sightings for Greater Toronto area back to the forum jump list?

• Board Admin
I dont know if I should start a whole new topic for this but is it possible to add Greater Toronto area, Greater Ottawa area and sightings for Greater Toronto area back to the forum jump list?
Done.
I logged in from my GF's, and I had to login again when I signed up.

something might be a little stange with the cookies inside the forum.

Did you use the one on the main page as opposed to pressing the Log In link? What did you sign up for?