Schools over!!

D40-90

I finish school last week. I finish my exams and I passed all my courses.

For the summer i'll be working with an Auto body guy, just for learning and work. I'll be going on vacation with my family to Grenada, and maybe Trinadad, where I have family. and mom is also from there.

I'll be hanging out.

I'll also try to go on any buses that are close to being retired. like the D901 in Toronto. And buses I haven't been in, which I don't know why. Like Brampton Transit's classic's, even though i'm in Brapton alot. and buses in York Region.

So ya. How 'bout you?

I'll also be going on bus trips to the States. something I do a lot.

I was done school yesterday !!! I skipped most of the day but I went to my last Math class.

This summer I will be out fanning, working and spending time with my girlfriend, I plan to hit just about every transit system in Southern Ontario this year.

Tommorow is my last day, I'm going to get my marks. I did my last two exams yesterday.

Well, My summer started 1 hour and a half ago. I went to school for about 2 hours to hang out with my friends and get my marks. I plan to transit fan this summer more than I did last summer.

Well, since school is over for me and I have Mandarin on tomorrow, graduation celebration tonight, I might go to California AGAIN with my mom and brother and maybe get to Six FLags Waterworld in Concord California. And obviously do some fanning around Toronto. For the Mandarin, I'm gonna go early because, Once I get to Yonge Stn, Im gonna wait until I get an H5. Yess you know how popular the H5s are around the TTC members...

My Family will be renting a cottage near Peterborough for a week.

I'll be in Emily Provincial Park, Campsite 147 from July 26th-August 3rd. Emily is about a good 20 minutes drive from Peterborough.

LOL! :) My whole summer just got remixed. As of right now until thursday, I have nothing to do. Apperently, i need some kind of certificate which shows I can do CPR on people to volunteer with the kids. On Tuesday and Thursday, I'm volunteering. Tuesday and Thursday are their trip dates. O.o So, I got nothing to do.