• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am interested in becoming an editor in order to contribute various photos that I have taken. Most of my photos are from Metro Vancouver, but I do have some from other agencies as well.

Hi everyone, Thanks for your interest in the CPTDB wiki. We have decided to create a "signup" process for members that wish to have editing access to the wiki. Please reply to this topic if you woul

No. And changing your name doesn't mean we don't know who you are. We aren't stupid.

Posted Images

Cheers. Is it all right if I add a link to the Wikipedia reference? Thereby if I've missed anything you can point it out. Unfortunately I don't possess good quality pictures of every TOC in the UK, but I do have some bare necessities. It will take time, so I'll add a link to the pages already on wikipedia if that's all right.

Cheers. Is it all right if I add a link to the Wikipedia reference? Thereby if I've missed anything you can point it out. Unfortunately I don't possess good quality pictures of every TOC in the UK, but I do have some bare necessities. It will take time, so I'll add a link to the pages already on wikipedia if that's all right.

Yes, that's perfectly all right. You can even copy text from Wikipedia and put it on our wiki, as long as you credit Wikipedia as the source of the text.

Added. Please familiarize yourself with the Naming Conventions before editing pages.

Just a note for that RGRTA section, it should be eventually split up into the individual orders and not grouped by bus make/model, but you can feel free to make edits to it as is until someone gets around to that.

I dont even have a clue how to add pictures or anything to the HSR/BT pages. Can one of the mods PM me with some help on how to sign in, and what to sign in as? :D

I'd be happy to help you when it comes to adding pictures and stuff, I've got a fair bit of experience with MediaWiki code. Let me know if you're interested. :) Also, you log in to the wiki with the same login name and password you use on the forum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1604 locked and unpinned this topic