A. Wong

Wiki Editors

Hi

I'd like to be an editor so I can edit some really outdated facts relating to European buses and operators which must have been forgotten about. I'd be delighted to become an editor :)

Hi, I like to be a wiki editor, I have some updates for TRansdev operated CITs and some info on the STM.

I would like to be a Wiki Editor. If only to keep the local systems info up to date.

Hello, A. Wong.

I would like to be a wiki editor so that I can keep the pages of all systems up to date, as well as add pages for topics that really need them.

I'm still interested in becoming an editor. I get updates from a reliable source at my local transit authority and would like to be able to keep the wiki page up to date.

Thanks.

I'd be interested in becoming an editor. I'm part of many groups and have contact with more up to date information about US and Canadian transit systems, as well as specific edits in mind for the HSR and GO Transit pages, specifically pertaining to Hamilton area additions and information.

i would like to be a editor and i get updates from My Sources from multipul Transit agencies from The LRTA in Lowell MA and Bangor Community Connector in bangor maine all the time with updates on there fleet of buses and i would like to help out with updating the wiki page with new info

Someone needs to update Columbus, Ohio: (Central Ohio Transit Authority) COTA site as its outdated.

I have current photos for 1300-1500 CNG buses on my site shot July 19. Some 2800 & 2900 buses as well.

A friend suggested that I become a editor, as I can update pictures and other info that would need to be used to update an page. I would be updating for Various BC Transit systems and Translink in Metro Vancouver.

I'm not so old on this forum, but I would like to collaborate with eclair14 on the Réseau de Transport de la Capitale pages... I would build up information from reliable sources (ex.: me/anybody else that's reliable sighting a daily activeness/paint/wrap status or a reliable photo of it). Thanks for understanding. :)

I would not mind being a CPTDB Wiki Editor please!

Much on the info that the ttc route pages pages are outdated for like 1 year and there's some other route pages like STM is outdated and also there's also some error's in some pages's

Thank you.