Wiki Editors

A. Wong

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another member has suggested that I look into being a wiki editor. I compile for my own pleasure a bus roster by base for KCM and could contribute my compilations to the wiki roster when I have time. I'm also a retired bus operator and could possibly contribute some information to the retired fleet listings at that agency. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a resident of Kingston, Ontario and take transit every day, and am constantly in tune with new info from the city through some work contacts.

Much of the info on Kingston Transit on the wiki, including basically all of the route info, is very outdated (most of it is out of date by 7 years) and incomplete. There's also some newer buses that don't have the full set of info posted on them. I'd like to be a wiki editor so I can bring the Kingston Transit info up to scratch.

I'm from Oakville, Onatrio and commute daily over long distances on public transit. The majority of the routes and photos for Oakville Transit have not yet been created and I believe that I can be a great contribution to the page. I'm not a professional photographer however I do consider myself a hobbyist and my photos would be a valuable addition to the wiki. If you would like some proof of legitimacy, feel free to take a look at my Flickr page or my most popular/best shots. Thanks for your time.

• 1604 locked and unpinned this topic