A. Wong

Wiki Editors

I would like to start and edit a wiki page for the Manitoba Transit Heritage Association. May I be made a wiki editor?

I'd like to be an Wiki editor so that I can update service changes (like new routes and cancellations of other routes) that have happend during the last few months in the Southern California area, where I live

Guest orionvi

I'd like to become a wiki editor because since I get up very early in the morning, I see a lot of things that one might miss.

I would love to join a group of the best transit discussion website in the world!! I have proof of editing history from Wikipedia (free encyclopedia) under the alias MJofLakeland. I have an editing history on MTA Maryland and WMATA Metrobus as well other Maryland area transit pages. I have recently edited many Los Angeles area bus systems. I would be a great part to this group I always have detailed information of my uploads on YouTube-MJofLakeland1. I know the MTA Maryland and Charm City Circulator bus fleet and current status very, because I work as an intern for MTA Maryland and the Red Line project. That is mainly the reason to join, but I can also start other CPTDB Wiki transit pages of the state of Maryland. As I send this request to you'll, I would love to join the group and you will not regret it at all.

I would like to be an editor for CPTDB Wiki. I have a vast knowledge of transit systems in my area, I also have lots of pictures to add, I am also a great proofreader. I'd also like to fix some of the spelling errors that other editors have made, Lol. Anyways Thanks,

I would like to request Wiki Editor priviliges please. I have updated information for Ben Franklin Transit, Spokane Transit Authority, Yakima Transit, and Valley Transit (Walla Walla).

I would like to be a wiki editor- I can help with the Metro Vancouver and Vehicle Manufacturer sections- there are some incomplete sections or missing facts in these sections. I have experience editing Wikipedia on different articles. Thank you very much.

I didn't know who to contact so I'm glad I found this thread. I'd like to become a Wiki editor to add new and relevant information regarding transt in the Inland Empire in Southern California, USA. I have many direct sources from local agencies and would like to become a more active member and contributor. I'd appriciate any considertion, thank you.

Evening,

I'm looking to become a Wiki-editor for the various transit agencies in Northern California, I live in the Sacramento area of California. I have information for various pieces of equipment for many of the local fleets including Sacramento RT, Yolo County Transit, Elk Grove, Davis and the like. I've browsed these agencies wiki pages and have found many inaccuracies and incomplete pieces of information. I have fleet numbers, VINs, license plate, odometer information, and just about anything else you could think of on these coaches and rail vehicles. Your consideration and time is greatly appreciated. Thank you