A. Wong

Wiki Editors

621 posts in this topic

Hello,
I really would love to be a Wiki Editor. I take pictures of buses and I take transit every day, so I'm up to date on what's happening in transit. I also have some old TransLink bus schedules that might have valuable information on TransLink's history. I'm also a wikipedia editor, so I have experience at editing wiki pages.

I have no clue why, but I actually would LOVE to be a Wiki editor. I could perhaps edit some Forgotten DRT information and add pics I took, If not that's perfectly fine :)

I would want to be a Wiki editor, there are a few license plates that need to be updated.

I would like to be a wiki editor please. I can add photos onto the wiki and edit any outdated information I find

I also have a plan to take pictures of every bus without a picture in my city this summer. It would be great if I can edit the wiki. Thanks.

I would like to become a wiki editor.  I keep up with information to my home transit system VIA and take photos of buses whenever and wherever I can.  I usually stick to major Texas agencies, which some info needs to be updated.

1 person likes this

Hi, I would love to be a CPTDB Wiki editor as I am willing to share my huge library of pictures of different transit systems (mostly Greater Edmonton Area; also Calgary Transit, Roam (Banff), Red Deer, etc. ) I can help in updating the database of the CPTDB Wiki!
Here are a few examples of my pictures. 

#6003@137 Northgate(1).JPG

#8016@414 Bethel Transit Terminal (1).JPG

#3716@Route 901 ICE (1).JPG

#894@202 St Albert CTR (1).JPG

58d616165b9d8_6003@137Northgate(1).thumb.JPG.08fbc1afb5c89d5588b03422299750f1.JPG

58d61651396b0_8016@414BethelTransitTerminal(1).thumb.JPG.0175fefe848cc10c6bd8adc514fde9d7.JPG

58d6169b757e5_3716@Route901ICE(1).thumb.JPG.59698e4a9adacb2222358fb2eec82033.JPG

58d6167c06782_894@202StAlbertCTR(1).thumb.JPG.eeac06692ee1a0bacd3cc30d650e1e83.JPG

1 person likes this

Please throw me in, there are a lot of changes I'd like to make to the wiki. I'm a pretty significant transit spotter and I'd love to share my knowledge. Thanks!

Hi, my name is Brian (also known as AmtrakHan6903 on YouTube). I love trains and buses, especially Amtrak, Metrolink, and LA Metro.

Hey, I'd love to be a Wiki Editor. I've got lots of pictures of School Buses from North Western Ontario, and can provide/update other info as well!! 

I would like to be a Wiki Editor. I would like to edit and work on parts of the MTA NYCT pages.

1 person likes this

How are the wiki editors chosen?

I'd like to be a Wiki Editor.  I know the companies in the area of Quebec City

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, stcuq27 said:

I'd like to be a Wiki Editor.  I know the companies in the area of Quebec City

I second. He even seems to be more informed than me, from what I've seen on metrodemontreal.com .

1 person likes this

I would like to be an wiki editor please.

I have alot of information to be added on the TTC pages and keeping it up to date.

I'd be interesting in contributing to the various rail sections of the wiki, along with the C-UMTD section, if not other Midwestern transit systems! :)

On 6/18/2007 at 0:58 AM, A. Wong said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your interest in the CPTDB wiki. We have decided to create a "signup" process for members that wish to have editing access to the wiki.

Please reply to this topic if you would like to become part of the Wiki Editors group.

Please note that it will take some time to add users, so if you can't edit immediately, do not panic. There still needs to be some guidelines here as well, so no new members will be added until the guidelines are complete (hopefully within the next few days here).

Users who cause trouble or post inaccurate information on the wiki will have editing privileges revoked.

Thanks, and happy wiki-ing. :)

Hello, 

id like to be a wiki editor