Wiki Editors

A. Wong

Hi, I would love to be a CPTDB Wiki editor as I am willing to share my huge library of pictures of different transit systems (mostly Greater Edmonton Area; also Calgary Transit, Roam (Banff), Red Deer, etc. ) I can help in updating the database of the CPTDB Wiki!
Here are a few examples of my pictures. 

#6003@137 Northgate(1).JPG

#8016@414 Bethel Transit Terminal (1).JPG

#3716@Route 901 ICE (1).JPG

#894@202 St Albert CTR (1).JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/18/2007 at 0:58 AM, A. Wong said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your interest in the CPTDB wiki. We have decided to create a "signup" process for members that wish to have editing access to the wiki.

Please reply to this topic if you would like to become part of the Wiki Editors group.

Please note that it will take some time to add users, so if you can't edit immediately, do not panic. There still needs to be some guidelines here as well, so no new members will be added until the guidelines are complete (hopefully within the next few days here).

Users who cause trouble or post inaccurate information on the wiki will have editing privileges revoked.

Thanks, and happy wiki-ing. :)

Hello, 

id like to be a wiki editor 

• 3 weeks later...

This is like my second try:

I'm now a wikipedia editor. I edit as much as I can, using exist and uploading my own photos. I made a lot of changes to the SkyTrain rolling stock page, and aded some images to the CMBC rolling stock page. I got a better camera and I go out quite a bit. I add new information to many wikipedia pages.

• 1604 locked and unpinned this topic