Problems after the upgrade

JCL

I just found a problem me thinks...

When I first logged on today, it needed me to log in. I did that then I checked off the "Remember me" option. Two hours later, it needed me to log in again. This happened for a third time too after that so does anyone else encounter that problem yet?

you might also want to check what your bookmark for the site is. I had a probelm like that on a site I used to frequent, and I fixed it by logging out, ging to the page .ca without any / beyond it, and whatever came up first, I bookmarked it. for some odd reason that fixed everything for me.

So boards have updates just like Fire Foxes and AVG's :lol:

I know all those AVG updates are annoying, but are for the best. Lately it keeps asking to 'restart' my computer after each update (it never used to do this). When I have time I will do a virus scan to see if anything is lurking, causing this...I hate doing those because they take like 30 minutes.

Every piece of software has an update at some time or another. :huh:

It shouldn't ask you to restart every single time, but some updates do require a restart.

Well it has been :lol: That old bucket of bolts takes five minutes (exactly) to boot up (just like an old fashioned T.V. set).

Fancy, Schmancy...your name is in red :wacko: