TTC D40LF Rear Destination Sign

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Still worth posting though as the ones that get stuck are usually on different routes. I'm sure they don't stay stuck for weeks at a time.

If a 9400's rear sign can stay stuck for that long then a D40LF could too :P. 9409's rear sign was stuck on 58 (or 58B) for about a month earlier this year. I haven't seen it lately so I don't know if it was fixed or not.

If a 9400's rear sign can stay stuck for that long then a D40LF could too :P. 9409's rear sign was stuck on 58 (or 58B) for about a month earlier this year. I haven't seen it lately so I don't know if it was fixed or not.

9417 was also on '58' today... although I wonder why it needs such a long detour as to go south on Dufferin past St. Clair!

If a 9400's rear sign can stay stuck for that long then a D40LF could too :D. 9409's rear sign was stuck on 58 (or 58B) for about a month earlier this year. I haven't seen it lately so I don't know if it was fixed or not.

It's still like that. It was on 32 today with one of my driver friends and it was on 6 last week with his other buddy. Still stuck in 58B.