LF60

Transit Related Dreams

Last night, I had a final dream that Meg Donnelly, Sabrina Carpenter and I was filming a newer European version of  2019 Neoplan Skyliner was arrived in the Honey Brook, Pennsylvania on June 1st. Port Authority of Allegheny County Transit,  Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority and Pennsylvania Department of Transportation was testing the newer Neoplan Skyliner for 10 days and they will replace all Mitsubishi Fuso MP518NL and Aero Star due to budget cuts. It includes newer Twin Vision Smart Series III Amber Headsigns, Detroit Diesel DD13 engine and ZF Ecolife 6AP1702B transmission. Pennsylvania Department of Transportation was at the Board Meeting discussing the 2,000 bus order for transit agencies across Pennsylvania and they will be dubbed as Pennliners. 

Had a dream that I rode one of Japan's bullet trains. I got on, then a couple minutes later the chimes rang, doors closed, and the train began accelerating, with the auto announcements announcing the speed (as shown on the LED sign inside): 160 km/h, 200 km/h, and then 505 km/h. It was underground, then emerged above ground into a quiet residential neighborhood in NYC, and the train was now going relatively slowly on the road, approached a stop sign, where a silver Dodge Caravan began crossing the intersection from the left, but the train didn't stop at the stop sign due to lack of space to come to a full stop, and kept going, forcing the Caravan to dodge out of the way.

Probably a reflection of last night's incident of potential road rage. Some idiot who appeared to be racing with another car kept trying to cut us off/merge into us, then drove slowly right infront of us, and when we changed lanes to pass him he tried to cut us off again.

• Like 1

I had a dream my Mom and I were in New York and we saw an MTA Orion 5 despite the fact that they and the RTS buses are now all retired. I wanted to ride it.

Had 3 different dreams in 1 night:

1) Being on a plane that made an emergency landing due to a passenger who was either sick or somehow had his arm catch fire. The plane went in a dive and landed at an airport in Africa in the middle of pouring rain and strong wind, then had to emergency brake and steer off to the side due to a much bigger aircraft coming in front of it preparing for takeoff.

2) Witnessing a P1 at Donlands station.

3) Riding a 81-717 on line 2 of the Moscow metro (from Theatralnaya station southbound), and passing a yard full of NYC subway cars right before the terminal station.

I had a dream that I rode on 4117 on the 506 from High Park to University. Then I walked down to Queen street. I saw 4224 and 4216 refurbished and with pantographs. For some reason there was always an Orion NG hybrid behind an ALRV. I boarded one, but I don’t remember the number. I then rode on a T1 train from Kipling to Victoria Park. Several news reporters were there. I asked why, and I found out that a Peter Witt that was converted to a work would be retired. I then rode on it to Greenwood yard and got to tour the yard and the cars inside. The Peter Witt car was to be preserved at Halton. The dream ended while I was getting a ride back on a Gloucester work car set.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I had a dream I was at the Union Pacific's steam shops in Cheyanne, Wyoming and Union Pacific had started restoration on Challenger #3985 which in real life they will restore once 4014 is done so presumably after this season, restoration will start soon.

I had a dream the TTC brought back a train of H-4s and a train of H-5s and was running them in service. I went out and boarded the H-4/

• Like 1

Had a dream that 5707 was being restored (received new trucks and electrical equipment and a new paint scheme). Can't remember if the ttc was buying it back or a new private owner.

• Like 1

I had one last night which featured some sort of subway with a good friend of mine. I was salty (for personal reasons haha). Later in the same dream I somehow ended up bumping into Sacramento RT 9050, a 1990 Gillig Phantom (which is long retired... I must have been thinking about 9045, which is owned by a friend of mine). I was getting pictures of 9050 while telling my friend I was with on the subway earlier to hold on while I get footage. It was stuck for some reason and could not take off... I think it was something wheelchair lift related. During that time, I was somehow able to see the engine without opening the compartment. It was red and looked like a Cummins ISL, which was disappointing since it should have been a DD 6V92TA. However when it took off, it sounded like a super throaty Cummins M11 or L10, so I was thoroughly impressed. 

A couple nights ago, I had a dream I saw ex GO Transit 1113 or 1118 (both were owned by Bracebridge Bus Lines at one point) and the interior looked like a living room. It felt like something out of Harry Potter or Dr. Who where the bus was bigger on the inside.