Sightings at the Nova Bus factory

SMS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Gerbil said:

Lots of white STM 41-series were parked at Nova Bus today. The highest I saw was 41-115.

There was also 41-013 and an STL hybrid out there with their liveries, and demonstrator 1499 (was STM 33-999).

The new livery of 41-xxx is about to come for the CT Legendre this month.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So went by Nova today

- Production of the 42-xxx series for the STM has begin, they were a couple units in the front (42-002 and 42-012)

- Also  some Laval units are under production as 2215 was also seen at the front

- Two brampton Nova were at the front, also for Ontario were buses for Windsor and Durham

At the back, a load of whitewashed bus but quickly saw a RTC artic bus while passing on the 640

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 5/29/2022 at 10:23 PM, eclair14 said:

So went by Nova today

- Production of the 42-xxx series for the STM has begin, they were a couple units in the front (42-002 and 42-012)

- Also  some Laval units are under production as 2215 was also seen at the front

- Two brampton Nova were at the front, also for Ontario were buses for Windsor and Durham

At the back, a load of whitewashed bus but quickly saw a RTC artic bus while passing on the 640

I had conformation from a bus driver that the 42-XXX will be headed to CT FR

10 hours ago, MontrealBusFan said:

I had conformation from a bus driver that the 42-XXX will be headed to CT FR

Oh well, Stinson will stay with their trash...😮💨

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

This is not a sighting, but a question.

The latest CNG LFS deliveries to Hamilton have a St. Eustache VIN (starts with a 2 rather than a 4 for Plattsburgh). I had previously thought that all CNG buses were built at Plattsburgh.  Further research reveals that the latest order for Calgary was also built at St. Eustache.  Were these the first two orders for CNG buses to be built at St. Eustache?

• Thanks 1

On 7/13/2022 at 2:26 PM, Seashore_518203 said:

This is not a sighting, but a question.

The latest CNG LFS deliveries to Hamilton have a St. Eustache VIN (starts with a 2 rather than a 4 for Plattsburgh). I had previously thought that all CNG buses were built at Plattsburgh.  Further research reveals that the latest order for Calgary was also built at St. Eustache.  Were these the first two orders for CNG buses to be built at St. Eustache?

There were a bunch of CNG units at St-Eustache. From my understanding, they ended up going to Plattsburgh because St-Eustache was too busy with larger Diesel orders.