Sign in to follow this  
stm_5307N

Special/odd STM buses

24-260 has only one retrofitted seat, actually 1/2 of it. It's the very last seat at the back of the bus. The one located beside the last window.

26-041 has a very unique wheelchair zone ("la zone reservee"). There are three individual seats that you must pull out to sit on, and they go back automatically once you get up (springy system I think). They look like they belong in a coach bus.

26-042 as well.

15-008 was repainted recently, and it now looks like a clone of 15-040, meaning that it has no ad racks on either side.

28-109 doesn't have the (as you say) "hell bell" or the Faraday, it has one like on Oc Transpo Inveros.

29-053 has a hatch from an LFS in the old livery on the driver's side. It's pretty much right below the last window near the engine thingy.

29-053 has a hatch from an LFS in the old livery on the driver's side. It's pretty much right below the last window near the engine thingy.

What's a hatch?

21-204 The last window seat in the back of the bus on driver's side is in the new material whereas the rest of the bus is in regular 21-XXX material.

Ditto for 22-345, but it's the seat next to the window seat

photo.jpg

Alex

[*]14-117: rear fleet numbers off centred to the middle far left

It's over. The fleet numbers at the back are like other buses now. I saw it on the 535 tonight. Mind you the old fleet number's old location can still be seen even when it's dark! So I hope one of you lucky photographers gets the chance to nab it!

It's over. The fleet numbers at the back are like other buses now. I saw it on the 535 tonight. Mind you the old fleet number's old location can still be seen even when it's dark! So I hope one of you lucky photographers gets the chance to nab it!

I was one of them :lol:! See below.

14-117 pre-repaint:

14_117__1_.JPG

14-117 post-repaint (the outline of the original rear fleet number can still be seen):

14_117__A5_.jpg

Despite the loss of the unique rear fleet number, 14-117 has another oddity - its front doors are from an MCI Classic.

14-05x (58?) has GM Classic front doors!

You are indeed correct, Alex. 14-058 goes have front doors from a GM Classic. I've seen it myself.

In other oddity news, 22-246, 22-247, 22-380 & 24-294 all have fabric insert seats.

24-287 has a lot of mixed seats with one fabric one leather in the front.

24-268 has the new fabrics on every seat.