Jump to content

M/V Dali Accident in Baltimore


Recommended Posts

Based on news reports, 8 construction workers on the bridge wound up falling into the river upon collapse. 2 were rescued while the other 6 perished (2 are confirmed, the other 4 are presumed deceased). I believe 3 of the 6 individuals have identified.

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 3/28/2024 at 1:24 PM, HR2012TPA said:

Based on news reports, 8 construction workers on the bridge wound up falling into the river upon collapse. 2 were rescued while the other 6 perished (2 are confirmed, the other 4 are presumed deceased). I believe 3 of the 6 individuals have identified.

Copy that 10-4 and over. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Scott_Key_Bridge_(Baltimore)

BSHIST-BKH-005-BS_F.jpg?w=502

Edited by Glennwood Road Ent.
Rest in Peace Francis_Scott_Key_Bridge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Glennwood Road Ent. said:

Here's the link @HR2012TPA

and @MJofLakeland

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/baltimore-bridge-disaster-immigrants-died-doing-job-others-do-not-want-do-2024-03-28/

Alejandro Hernandez Fuentes

Dorlian Castillo

Maynor Suazo

Jose Lopez

Miguel Luna

The sixth man’s name has not been released, presumably as the authorities are still trying to locate their next of kin.

 

 

How awesome of you to plagiarize my post.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/2/2024 at 7:16 PM, Glennwood Road Ent. said:

Here's the link @HR2012TPA

and @MJofLakeland

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/baltimore-bridge-disaster-immigrants-died-doing-job-others-do-not-want-do-2024-03-28/

Alejandro Hernandez Fuentes

Dorlian Castillo

Maynor Suazo

Jose Lopez

Miguel Luna

The sixth man’s name has not been released, presumably as the authorities are still trying to locate their next of kin.

 

 

Don't plagarize BusMedic, please. Half of the stuff you post makes no sense. I'm sorry to say, but please have proper grammar. You make me get confused.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, The Squishy Bus said:

Don't plagarize BusMedic, please. Half of the stuff you post makes no sense. I'm sorry to say, but please have proper grammar. You make me get confused.

It’s ok. I can handle it myself.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopping back to  this thread,  third victim deceased body was recovered yesterday in last week's bridge collapse before US President Joe Biden's speech. The victim's name was Maynor Yasir Suazo-Sandoval, 38 was in a red vehicle. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/maryland-bridge-collapse-third-victim-recovered-rcna146683

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Glennwood Road Ent. said:

Hopping back to  this thread,  third victim deceased body was recovered yesterday in last week's bridge collapse before US President Joe Biden's speech. The victim's name was Maynor Yasir Suazo-Sandoval, 38 was in a red vehicle. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/maryland-bridge-collapse-third-victim-recovered-rcna146683

 

You haven’t removed your plagiarized post yet. 
I will strive to derail every single post you make going forward until you do.

😆

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...