Fondation de l'Heritage du Transport en Commun du Quebec

SMS

Where we left off, we had just enjoyed a trip aboard 14-008 in Longueuil.

Martin, could you post the trajectory we took in Longueuil? I'd like to name my photos accordingly on the fotopic site when I upload the pics!

Well if u could post it for all to see that would be much appreciated :P I too would like to see exactly where we were. And get a sense of everything. Longueuil can be pretty confusing when u've only been there a handfull of times. :P But im am very much interested in learning it. :)

You finally caught up with Bob?

Bob is nowhere to be found. I have no way to reach him anymore. His phone line is down for over 2 months now. I may never see him again, if he decides to not come to the FHTCQ events anymore.

I can't wait to see those STCUM fishbowl early 90s pics!!! I'm gonna freak out. Are there any LaSalle Newlooks ones???

In terms of LA bowls, no I don't think any are. I believe back then Namur garage was around and Lasalle garage wasn't built yet. I got some fishies on the 165 and 144 though. One of the more interesting shots is 16-096 getting ready to do a 505 route at Viau, but its got no arrow. This was only a few months after the creation of the route 505. The most interesting shot is 15-020 in STCUM blue with side STRSM logos at Longueuil metro!

Speaking of Fishbowls, there's still no sign of the 25-085. Other busfans would have said something if they'd have seen it by now.

Are you talking about it in that scrap yard in Laval? It's not there anymore. I told you about its new location.

What new location are you talking about?? As for Bob, it's a lost cause... :)

The guy that owns it from the scrap yard has a deal to store it on STM property because it costs to much to keep in his yard. He wants to sell it too and you know what that means! :P

Well, I was told the probablility was very good in aquiring it.

Let's just hope what you heard was right. Anyways, we'll find out very soon, because one way or another the owner of the vehicle has to find some sort of permanent solution and can't keep rotating garages forever. We have a nice home for it, and we'll take care of it. ;)

Oh, BTW: The FHTCQ site and photo gallery were updated today ;)

Let's just hope what you heard was right. Anyways, we'll find out very soon, because one way or another the owner of the vehicle has to find some sort of permanent solution and can't keep rotating garages forever. We have a nice home for it, and we'll take care of it. ;)

Oh, BTW: The FHTCQ site and photo gallery were updated today ;)

Exactly! It would last forever in the FHTCQ! ;)

Notice regarding the FHTCQ evening on September 3rd, 2006.

There is a possibility that this event will be cancelled, since, yet again, it appears it will rain on this date.

Hopefully the weather forcast will change, and we will be able to hold this event; but this is just to let you know that for the moment there is a possibility that this event will be cancelled.

Notice regarding the FHTCQ evening on September 3rd, 2006.

There is a possibility that this event will be cancelled, since, yet again, it appears it will rain on this date.

Hopefully the weather forcast will change, and we will be able to hold this event; but this is just to let you know that for the moment there is a possibility that this event will be cancelled.

Do you know when the decision will be made ? I booked that night for this event !

Do you know when the decision will be made ? I booked that night for this event !

Same here, I booked off of work early so I could attend.

They said the next 24hrs we'll know. if it still predicts heavy rain in the forcast, then it's just as much as cancelled.

Well it will be caused by the reminants of Hurricane/Tropical Storm/Tropical Depression Ernesto. So it has the "potential" to drop incredibly large amounts of rain come Sunday. Of course accompanied by high winds, so really not just rain but a really misserable day all together. It is expected to start Saturday evening and last through all night Sunday into Monday :P