Current TTC Wraps

3 hours ago, Articulated said:

1006 spent most of its time on 32 last week; I was actually surprised to find it on the 35 when I was out on Saturday.

Which would explain why two Mount Dennis buses got wrapped, one for 32 one for 35. Having them be Wifi buses means they can both be used on 35.

3 hours ago, Articulated said:

It could be possible that there are additional BHM buses that haven't been spotted yet; although whether all 16 featured artworks are displayed on buses is another question. 1006 has different artists on each side, and I would've expected that both artworks from the same artist would go onto the same bus.

That is also a possibility, 2 artists per bus allowing all 8 to be showcased on 4 buses. I believe 3605 has two artists on it as well.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Articulated said:

1006 spent most of its time on 32 last week; I was actually surprised to find it on the 35 when I was out on Saturday.

It could be possible that there are additional BHM buses that haven't been spotted yet; although whether all 16 featured artworks are displayed on buses is another question. 1006 has different artists on each side, and I would've expected that both artworks from the same artist would go onto the same bus.

It makes sense to keep one on the 32. Eglinton West BIA/Little Jamaica (Keele to Eg West) is an area with higher Black population in the city.

On 2/5/2022 at 5:50 PM, Articulated said:

Two posts above you already mentioned this, along with a number of other posts...

To reiterate for everyone in the same post, the confirmed wraps at this point are:

Black History Month: 1004, 1006, 3605, 8850

Lunar New Year: 3103, 3108, 3437, 4525, 8861

8450 Black History Month

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TTC7447 said:

TTC 8888 still sporting its mask wrap.  On the 52G Lawrence West this evening.

140C8D6D-5E90-41CB-821B-D95ED40FABC6.jpeg

This isn't really related to the post but...does it still have the old operator barrier?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Young said:

Has the TTC ever wrapped an Nova LFS Artic since they been purchased? If not any idea why they haven’t 

I can’t remember a time they’ve had a wrap on them ( are you talking about a full bus wrap? ) it also costs considerably more to wrap a 60ft compared to 40 with no real advantage, that’s what I was told by a Patterson rep at least. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZümmyZüm said:

I can’t remember a time they’ve had a wrap on them ( are you talking about a full bus wrap? ) it also costs considerably more to wrap a 60ft compared to 40 with no real advantage, that’s what I was told by a Patterson rep at least. 

Yes I’m talking about full wrap but I guess it is cheaper to wrap a 40 ft than a 60ft bus

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ttc.transit said:

TTC 3137 is wrapped for the new Walt Disney Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind movie that is launching on May 27th, 2022.

It's for a new roller-coaster for the Disney resort in Florida

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

Edited by splendidwizardplayer
Didn't see the roller-coaster cars
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...