Current TTC Wraps

4583 is wrapped for one of the food delivery apps. Too many of them to remember the name. I think it’s Uber Eats? Its the one with Wayne’s World in the TV Ads (excellent).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

8711 has been unwrapped from its RapidTO wrap, though the RapidTO decal on the rear remains.

There are also quite a few buses from almost all of the divisions with a partial half wrap for RYOBI tools.  I have yet to see a bus from Mt. Dennis or Queensway with that partial half wrap.  I say partial half wrap because it does not extend from the bottom to the top of the bus.  It's just from the left ad rack to about halfway up the windows.

21 hours ago, TTC7447 said:

8711 has been unwrapped from its RapidTO wrap, though the RapidTO decal on the rear remains.

There are also quite a few buses from almost all of the divisions with a partial half wrap for RYOBI tools.  I have yet to see a bus from Mt. Dennis or Queensway with that partial half wrap.  I say partial half wrap because it does not extend from the bottom to the top of the bus.  It's just from the left ad rack to about halfway up the windows.

I can confirm 7921 has a Ryobi half wrap and multiple unidentified MtD Orions have it too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There's an Arrow LFS and Wilson NG (couldn't catch the numbers) bearing a new partial wrap with a mask on it saying "The TTC has a new face" which reminds customers face masks are mandatory. I'll try and take a picture if I come across it again.

• 2 months later...