Jump to content
2020

Current TTC Wraps

Recommended Posts

On 2/25/2019 at 8:17 AM, Ultimate said:

8712 has a small circular wrap connected with the ad on the left side. The ad is for RBC, Royal Bank of Canada 

8663 has this also 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2019 at 8:17 AM, Ultimate said:

8712 has a small circular wrap connected with the ad on the left side. The ad is for RBC, Royal Bank of Canada 

8901 also has this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leylandvictory2 said:

full wrap?

Sorry forgot to state that, it's one of those square ones that cover half the drivers side 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ultimate said:

Sorry forgot to state that, it's one of those square ones that cover half the drivers side 

thanks. The streetcar version is fully wrapped iirc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Ultimate said:

Whatever CLRV has that toronto trash wrap, the whole interior is wrapped also 

 

 

4127IMG_2706(2).thumb.jpg.75608006bbbf32be75b7d34f44d47c12.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 7749 said:

 

4127IMG_2706(2).thumb.jpg.75608006bbbf32be75b7d34f44d47c12.jpg

 

2 hours ago, Ultimate said:

Whatever CLRV has that toronto trash wrap, the whole interior is wrapped also 

 

 

There's a Switzerland car with that interior wrap as well, I think 4001.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...