Current TTC Wraps

2 minutes ago, Shemar said:

It's been unwrapped for quite a while. I've seen it many times on the 116 over the past few weeks.

You should have posted that info then. Doing a search of the fleet number, nobody's mentioned here that it was unwrapped.

7 hours ago, Shemar said:

Well I apologize. But this thread is for "Current TTC Wraps" not for buses that are unwrapped. Just saying...

Actually, if you look at the history of this thread it is also used to report unwrapped vehicles.

6 hours ago, 7575 said:

I reported it about 3 weeks ago.

Once again, I did a search of the fleet number and no post mentioning it was unwrapped came up. I'm not saying you didn't, just saying I couldn't and still can't find that post which is why I made mine to inform others that it was unwrapped.

56 minutes ago, wil9402 said:

Actually, if you look at the history of this thread it is also used to report unwrapped vehicles.

Once again, I did a search of the fleet number and no post mentioning it was unwrapped came up. I'm not saying you didn't, just saying I couldn't and still can't find that post which is why I made mine to inform others that it was unwrapped.

Fair enough.

On 10/10/2018 at 12:35 AM, 0=0 said:

8172 half wrap drivers side  Roz and Mocha 92.5 .   Also Quad 8's Dolphin Bingo has been unwrapped

As you can see, 0=0 was the first to report 8888's unwrapping.

9 hours ago, Shemar said:

Well I apologize. But this thread is for "Current TTC Wraps" not for buses that are unwrapped. Just saying...

An unwrapped post could save someone a trip if he was planning on taking a photo.

36 minutes ago, Shemar said:

So? It's not like it's being put on a list...

Before people used to post multiple sightings of same wraps here, and no one had to comment that someone already posted it. There's also no rule saying that there cannot be any multiple wrap sightings as well. It's just really kind of condescending how you quote my post then quote some other older post like I'm wrong or something

7 minutes ago, Kelvin3157 said:

So? It's not like it's being put on a list...

Before people used to post multiple sightings of same wraps here, and no one had to comment that someone already posted it. There's also no rule saying that there cannot be any multiple wrap sightings as well. It's just really kind of condescending how you quote my post then quote some other older post like I'm wrong or something.

I would think that before posting anything anywhere, to search the thread first to see if the info has been shared by someone else already. I would assume that all threads operate like that and that is usually the case. Guess not...

4 minutes ago, Shemar said:

I would think that before posting anything anywhere, to search the thread first to see if the info has been shared by someone else already. I would assume that all threads operate like that and that is usually the case. Guess not...

Not everyone has the patience for that. And I really don't think someone would go all the way to some post made 2 months or even a year ago just to see if it's been posted.

If it's been posted again once or twice then it's still valid information it's usually not a problem, but I get that if it's repeatedly posted on that specific vehicle several times then it may get annoying and confusing.

5 hours ago, Shemar said:

I think it would be acceptable to RE-CONFIRM wraps, do you agree? 

• Thanks 1