Emergency Vehicles

The other night I saw two cop vehicles getting floored the HELL out of it. First one was a 2006+ Impala with the 3900, that thing took off like a rocket. GM still has it! But then this Caravan (not Grand Caravan) also got floored, but it sounded strained. It sounds like someone ripping up wads of paper at once but a million times louder at the highest RPM.

The Caravan has one of the worst auto transmissions out there since it went electric. I don't know why anyone wants to floor it unless they want to destroy it.

• 2 weeks later...

Should have a pile of shots this weekend, CFD is relocating from the old Firehall 51 to the new Firehall (which I believe is staying as Firehall 51) this weekend, so the entire departments fleet should be gathered in one place instead of the current 'store vehicles where ever in town you can find room' that we've been forced to do in the past couple years due to growth in the number of units they have.

• 2 weeks later...

A Hyndai Elentra Cruiser is taken outside the Public Security Building, in Beijing China, when I went to extend my Tourist Visa.

th.70190beea0.jpg

An unknown Make Van, I think its used to scare away (with bright portable lights) the people who sell their products on the sidewalk illegally at night.

th.19db0d269d.jpg

A Jeep Cheroke

th.75d8df607f.jpg

• 2 months later...
You bet, every second month, for about 11-12 years now. Some really good pictures and information. When I was stuckin Regina the local magazien shop didn't stock it, so I had to subscribe, and every month it was a guess as to which of two magazine would no show, FAJ and Warships IFR were the ones to disappear!

There is also fire engineering (had one of my photo's published there years ago) and some websites too!

I just started getting them the Indigo at Toronto Eaton centre and the world's biggest book store stocks them, I really like it, its a good read

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everone,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any ontario ambulances with the new redesigned 2008 ford E350 or 450 chassis on the road yet. I am hoping to get some pics of the new ones. Here in Hamilton they just put 3 new ones in service but they are 2007's.