Emergency Vehicles

ch114.jpgch151.jpgch156.jpgch155.jpgAny fans of older stuff? I have a bit of a softspot for the older stuff.

The first car appears to be a Plymouth Belvedere with the LAPD, the 2nd vehicle I believe is a Dodge Monaco from the NYPD. The third is a Plymouth Gran Fury. I'm not sure the department but I believe its somewhere in Washington state.

What maker and model are they?

Remember those old Dodge Diplomat?

Yeah, they also had Plymouth Gran Furys too. They were rebadged Diplomats for Canadians I believe.

The first car appears to be a Plymouth Belvedere with the LAPD, the 2nd vehicle I believe is a Dodge Monaco from the NYPD. The third is a Plymouth Gran Fury. I'm not sure the department but I believe its somewhere in Washington state.

The second one definately doesn't look like a Monaco. It looks early 70s...Coronet?

Yeah, they also had Plymouth Gran Furys too. They were rebadged Diplomats for Canadians I believe.

The second one definately doesn't look like a Monaco. It looks early 70s...Coronet?

Maybe, I'm not sure what the difference between the Monaco and the Coronet is.

What maker and model are they?

Remember those old Dodge Diplomat?

My shop teacher has 2 diplomats and he acts like they're brand new Porsches. He gets our autoshop dept to fix them for him and has takes them cross country (and they break down LOL)

• 2 weeks later...

There are very few out on the prairies, a good number in BC as of late and quite a few in Ontario (Mississauga Pumper 101 for example). Lots in the USA though, Philly and LA City just off the top of my head.

Yup I saw P101 yesterday along with S101 at Fire Station 101. B)

• 3 weeks later...