59-0XX & 60-0XX Watch Archive

SMS

No, I didn't. I was in the van with Nath and Rose, and you can't get a good view from the street and anyway, there is a camera surveillance system there.

By Granby's standards, I take it this means that a guy's gonna come after you with a broom...

30/08/06:

• 59-016!!! doing the 28 SB at 5h58
  • 59-058 HORS SERVICE at H.-Beaugrand at 6h

8/30/06

• 59-019 doing 460 Westbound at 7h17 (got on it)

The wonderful bus SMS chartered was doing service on the 460! I believe this is my first time on it ever since the charter. I enjoyed the ride as usual. Front roller was put to 460 | Metropolitaine, side as 460 and back as 000. It still has no STM website on the back and has old farebox 1925. Sounds good and looks good!

59-035 is still kicking it. I saw it arriving at TCV as 170 around 6:35 pm (front and side rolls operational but the rollsign destinations were not used). The driver interlined into a 64 and was forced to change the rolls (good!). Anyways the back was 000, and the front 3 is missing so it looks like 59-0 5. The appearance of the bus is very good (excellent compared to POS 14-126) and it started fine when it had to so I'll venture that it's in good mechanical order.