How many ttc buses have the vision system

andrew071117

On 11/5/2022 at 11:36 PM, andrew071117 said:

I need to know how many ttc buses have vision 

All buses have it, revenue service buses all do. But if you want to get technical and include all buses regardless of revenue service or not, the only buses that don’t have it are the ES-x/Event Support series Orion VII’s and 2252. 

And though 7953, 7955, 7956-7958, 7961 aren’t in revenue service currently and were used in the past as Vax/Transport buses (now all they do is sit around and do nothing 🤦‍♂️) they also have VISION.

3 hours ago, ttc.transit said:

All buses have it, revenue service buses all do. But if you want to get technical and include all buses regardless of revenue service or not, the only buses that don’t have it are the ES-x/Event Support series Orion VII’s and 2252. 

And though 7953, 7955, 7956-7958, 7961 aren’t in revenue service currently and were used in the past as Vax/Transport buses (now all they do is sit around and do nothing 🤦‍♂️) they also have VISION.

Don't 7937 and 7950 still have VISION? I saw it at the Open house in September.

7 hours ago, blue.bird.fan said:

Don't 7937 and 7950 still have VISION? I saw it at the Open house in September.

That’s why I said “the ES-x series Event Supports”. Those are not numbered in the ES-x range and kept their original fleet numbers.

They also really aren’t Event Supports. After all they don’t even have the “EVENT SUPPORT” stickers on the sides and engine hatch. They take on more of the role of an “errant bus” kind of thing as for example Mount Dennis likes to use 7937 as an employee shuttle and other divisional things. And they haven’t been used as street blockades before like the ES-x units have.

• 2 weeks later...