Cobourg Transit

ORION

• Root Admin

I was told Cobourg Transit recently aquired a used 30ft. Orion V from Capital Autobus. Its the same one that was displayed at CUTA 2006 in Toronto. Its running in service with the Durham Region Transit type scheme aparently.

I'm quite eager to go check it out one day...hopefully when it warms up!

• 2 weeks later...

I was told Cobourg Transit recently aquired a used 30ft. Orion V from Capital Autobus. Its the same one that was displayed at CUTA 2006 in Toronto. Its running in service with the Durham Region Transit type scheme aparently.

I'm quite eager to go check it out one day...hopefully when it warms up!

Cool, i'll look out for it the next time i'm in Cobourg. Do you know what year the bus is?

i don't think 9401 was ever CNG?

YRT 9401 was straight from diesel.

The one in Welland got the ex-CNG and they were not impressed with the bus. Due to conversion to diesel from CNG, the engine was having some oil burning problem and it was send back and forth a couple of times. After that they said forget it as they are keeping the only diesel version.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was in and Around Cobourg last week and I saw all four buses so both elfs are still in Service along with the V and Blue bird. The Blue Bird always seems to be on route 1 I saw it on there three days in a row.

• 8 months later...
Well it seems that 904 was used in DRT as well.

Wiki: Ex-LYNX and Ex-DRT, bought in 2007.

can someone explain this?

Kevin just made a mistake, though they copied our paint scheme :P , I think DRT should but it; would fit right in :lol:

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...