NFL Topic

DCTransitFilms

• 1 year later...

Apologize for the bump up on the thread, but now Super Bowl 2024 is almost here. I do believe that the Chiefs might make it into AFC, whereas the 49ers were doing good on record, until the Rams beat em. Rams were doing well until getting a 1 point defeat by the Detroit Lions! One point! Who will play as the NFC? Who knows...

A game between the Bills and the Chiefs will start shortly

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, 9924 said:

You know the game was rigged, right?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2024/02/11/super-bowl-58-halftime-score-13-taylor-swift-conspiracy/72565277007/

Republicans and Fox "News" must be pissing their pants right about now.  Idiots.

game was fair called no bs penalties or miss calls. 49ers defense just choked especially after losing Greenlaw

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, DCTransitFilms said:

game was fair called no bs penalties or miss calls. 49ers defense just choked especially after losing Greenlaw

Sure, sure - next thing you'll be telling me is that the world is round.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guys, I have a sad news yesterday at the end of Kansas City Chiefs Parade. Two persons were arrested yesterday.

https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news/kansas-city-chiefs-parade-shooting-02-14-24/index.html

What we covered here

One person was killed and more than 20 people were shot in Kansas City, Missouri, after a parade on Wednesday for the Super Bowl-winning Chiefs, according to police. A local DJ was identified as the deceased person, a radio station said.

Some of those wounded were children, the fire department chief said. Police have detained three people as part of the investigation into the spurt of violence that overshadowed a huge festive celebration.

An estimated 1 million people were in downtown Kansas City for the parade and rally to mark the Chiefs' repeat championship win. Players were still on the stage of the victory rally when the shooting took place.

The shooting was at least the 48th mass shooting in the United States this year, according to the Gun Violence Archive.

On 2/15/2024 at 5:34 AM, Glennwood Road Ent. said:

Guys, I have a sad news yesterday at the end of Kansas City Chiefs Parade. Two persons were arrested yesterday.

https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news/kansas-city-chiefs-parade-shooting-02-14-24/index.html

What we covered here

One person was killed and more than 20 people were shot in Kansas City, Missouri, after a parade on Wednesday for the Super Bowl-winning Chiefs, according to police. A local DJ was identified as the deceased person, a radio station said.

Some of those wounded were children, the fire department chief said. Police have detained three people as part of the investigation into the spurt of violence that overshadowed a huge festive celebration.

An estimated 1 million people were in downtown Kansas City for the parade and rally to mark the Chiefs' repeat championship win. Players were still on the stage of the victory rally when the shooting took place.

The shooting was at least the 48th mass shooting in the United States this year, according to the Gun Violence Archive.

Yeah I remember hearing that there was a shooting during the Kansas City Chiefs Parade. Quite sad

• Sad 1