OC Transpo "Bus Simulator" on Roblox

JackoJacko

3 hours ago, JackoJacko said:

I decided to make a OC Transpo group on Roblox. I made this thread just so people could possibly give feedback on my game and what I should add and etc. I'm just doing this for fun, and not use this to do anything against the in real-life OC Transpo.:

D60LFR parked outside of Merivale GarageNG HEV Out Of Service

I've seen some videos on YouTube where someone made a super accurate OC Nova bus Classic skin in both liveries. Too old nowadays, but I'll Roblox that it's quite easy to create whatever you want with decent accuracy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JackoJacko said:

Shouldn't it still count as transit thought since it's public transportation in a game?

If the information in this thread will alert me to an upcoming detour, help me get to my destination, or inform me of what new vehicles have been delivered, then sure it can stay here.

On 12/19/2021 at 6:29 PM, Michel said:

This thread should be moved to the Non-Transit Discussion forum.

This thread will not be moved to the Non-Transit area of the Ottawa section. Unlike other things in that section, this, in a way, is transit related and is placed appropriately. 

Thank you for your opinion on the matter, however, my decision is final.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/5/2022 at 11:39 AM, DiltonPlayz said:

Hey @JackoJacko, did you add a Orion VI or a Inverno? I think those would be good buses to have!

The Orion VI and D40i are both in development. You should see them rolling in-game by May or June depending on my motivation :)

• 2 weeks later...