Enviro 500

Photography Equipment

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I don't know why this shot of a bus from a car accelerating past it has become so severely skewed.

P.S. Camera is a Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) running Android Marshmallow.

20170816_125050.jpg

A.) What camera(s) do you use? (Please specify if it's a film camera)

I use the camera on my phone (Galaxy Note 5), the PowerShot G15, or if I could, the preferred option is my XTi, but the CF card broke so I'm waiting for another one that will arrive soon.

B.) What lenses do you use? (when applicable)

I have to use the intergrated lens but on my XTi I have a EF-S 18-135mm zoom lens.

C.) On a scale of 10, how would you rate your camera / lens?

Note 5: 2/10, G15: 7/10, XTi: 6/10

D.) Do you have a wish list of photography equipments that you would like to have? (if applicable)

T7i or better. That's literally it. And perhaps a tripod since mine is broken.

On 9/19/2017 at 9:57 PM, Antarctica said:

Acquired full control of the Canon Powershot A1000IS as a replacement for the A530 which is busted broken. I bought it from Kijiji on Monday for $10.

Months later, I felt I decided to sell the same camera I own since I have no use for it. I just bought a Canon PowerShot SD4500 IS for the same price as the last camera ($10) on Kijiji last week.

Bought a 1985 vintage Tamron 35-135mm f3.5 for $20 at an antique store in Tonasket, WA the other day - tried it out, nice and crisp photos - super sharp for a manual focus 👍

Would've mentioned this before but i never knew about this thread. I use a Canon Powershot SX540 HS, and it has built in lens, which has 50x optical zoom, 1080p60 vid rec, and 5184 x 3888 image stills.

Started using a Nikon D5300 with the standard 18-55mm with a faulty 55-200mm.

I also got an Olympus OM10, but I need to buy film before I can really start shooting.

8 hours ago, KINGSTER200 said:

I also got an Olympus OM10, but I need to buy film before I can really start shooting.

I found the OM-10 to be... weird. I didn't like not having control over the shutter speed unless you had the manual adapter, so I never picked one up for that reason.  I still will occasionally a roll through my OM-1

On 9/6/2018 at 6:52 PM, M. Parsons said:

I found the OM-10 to be... weird. I didn't like not having control over the shutter speed unless you had the manual adapter, so I never picked one up for that reason.  I still will occasionally a roll through my OM-1

Yeah, that's what I've heard. From what I've seen online, there was some sort of defect with most of the OM-10s, until Olympus realized it and fixed the problem for the newer OM-10s. It's a handy down, but I guess I can learn from it and progress onward to other SLRs.