Link Transit - Washington

Zortan

I was recently in Wenatchee, Leavenworth and Chelan, and got some photos of various Link transit buses. I couldn't find a topic for Link Transit in the forums here, so I do apologize if I have accidentally made a duplicate. A couple notes and questions I have from my time out there:

1. The 2016-17 BYDs appear to have been fully sent back. Can anyone confirm this?
  2. Most of the Gilligs (other than the new suburban BRTs) appear to have been retired. I only saw one during about an hour and a half at Columbia Station on a weekday, and they don't seem to be appearing on the tracker much at all. If anyone has a list of which ones are still active, that would be very helpful.
  3. There are a lot of Ford cutaway shuttle buses that are not listed on the wiki. These are part of the regular transit fleet, and operate on many of the local Wenatchee services, as well as the D in Leavenworth and some of the low-demand suburban routes. I've attached a couple photos of these buses that I took during my time out there. If anyone could help identify them, and provide any additional information on Link's fleet of them so that I can add them to the roster, that would be great. These buses appear to be numbered in the 500s and the 1600s.

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 10.39.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 10.40.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 10.40.36 AM.png

• Like 1