STM 26-XXX Retirement Watch/Sightings

One little thing, if nobody minds: usually we try to consolidate the same type of buses in the same thread. All 1st gens got one thread, all ISCs went into one thread, so this time around I thought it'd be best if we keep all 25/26/27-0xx (i.e. "rocket") series in the same place as well. The original poster in the 25 series page can easily rename the existing topic to include the 26 series - I suggest we close this thread and put the 26 series in the 25 series one instead.

26-031 was on the 144 yesterday midday.

edit: well maybe not all ISCs, but the 21 series ended up being practically all retired at once before the 22-24 series, so it kind of stands apart.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Frozen Yogurt said:

One little thing, if nobody minds: usually we try to consolidate the same type of buses in the same thread. All 1st gens got one thread, all ISCs went into one thread, so this time around I thought it'd be best if we keep all 25/26/27-0xx (i.e. "rocket") series in the same place as well. The original poster in the 25 series page can easily rename the existing topic to include the 26 series - I suggest we close this thread and put the 26 series in the 25 series one instead.

edit: well maybe not all ISCs, but the 21 series ended up being practically all retired at once before the 22-24 series, so it kind of stands apart.

I’m fine with that.

2 hours ago, Montreal_Bus_Fan said:

I’m fine with that.

I can rename the other thread then if that's what everyone prefers. It definitely makes things easier since we don't need to write as many posts if we have both 25 and 26-series sightings.

3 hours ago, Frozen Yogurt said:

Took that one yesterday as well as 26-015 on the same run today!

• 5 weeks later...
  • SMS locked this topic