Theft from Wajax, Fiba Canning

51 minutes ago, BC_YYC said:

Your evidence is linked above in a Vimeo link in a post above in case you can’t see it allow me to share the link directly to the comment with the video.

https://cptdb.ca/topic/20129-theft-from-wajax-fiba-canning/?do=findComment&comment=924940

That link takes you directly to my comment with my screen recording of his now private video since you so desperately want to submit it for evidence.

Evidence of what though?

The in this case the footage itself doesn’t explicitly show a crime in progress. We don’t even know who owns the bus, where it is, if anything was removed, or wether he had permission to be there. All it suggests is a pattern of behavior.

I’m all for stringing him up by his nuts too, but that 30 odd seconds of footage shows nothing.

• Like 2

I'm gonna interject here for a moment. The person in question has been for whatever reason recycling my old usernames such "IntelPentiumIIMMX" and "DigitalizedNightmare" so if for whatever reason anyone tries to point their finger at me, you got the wrong gal.

And yes, I have the displeasure of knowing them. Yeah, they're as bad as you think.

• Thanks 3

Let's stop accusing each other of things, take it to DMs if you really have the need to continue it. This kid evidently doesn't care about getting caught as he has publicly proven he has stolen pieces of equipment from multiple vehicles. For anyone wondering, TPS is aware and while I don't know what they are doing about this, they are informed it is happening, all we can do is inform each other and the police about new developments. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bus_Medic said:

Evidence of what though?

The in this case the footage itself doesn’t explicitly show a crime in progress. We don’t even know who owns the bus, where it is, if anything was removed, or wether he had permission to be there. All it suggests is a pattern of behavior.

I’m all for stringing him up by his nuts too, but that 30 odd seconds of footage shows nothing.

Hi sorry I called it evidence because he originally said he was going to submit it as evidence I’m in no way shape or form calling it legitimate evidence as it legit shows him talking and staring a bus with some contraption. Sorry I was unclear about that.

9 hours ago, Bus_Medic said:

I’ll just leave this here.

178D066A-709D-4259-9E3E-79F3D312B4AC.thumb.jpeg.713880ad40089478bddaf49613c1f5f3.jpegBF0F115B-732E-4D5B-A8C3-3AE60B25AB8D.thumb.jpeg.23e5d36ff27055fd609dd92f747d2cdf.jpeg96EF716E-6584-4FEA-B284-5C4A6439B32F.thumb.jpeg.42dbf86828837edac166a81807709774.jpeg5AA4C6ED-0DF5-4C5E-A3B0-F953FD97F803.thumb.jpeg.274c8b23b08669ffab25d61dac4e649d.jpegCD1C245F-1EF0-43B2-9A9A-7B5CF834E654.thumb.jpeg.d37f57be566fecc0f9f67491c1a152df.jpeg

Just goes to show that sometimes… “criminals” can be very. Very. Very. Stupid. Like attempting to rob a Tim Hortons across the street from the police station. Kind of stupid. 😂

4 hours ago, Bus_Medic said:

Evidence of what though?

The other option is to sit back and just watch the entertainment with a beer. Just let nature take its course. Darwinism is a thing. 

• Haha 1

On 9/13/2021 at 5:28 PM, MCIBUS said:

this individual has yet to be charged in several thefts/vandalism, yet from posts here in this forum either from  postings or personal knowledge of so set issue being discussed here? Why has the poice not acted on these issues seems vary odd the police have not taken any actions in this matter.

BECAUSE THE POLICE DONT CARE.

Off topic but around the beginning of 2020, I was the first person in this country to notice fake toonies showing up in Markham every week. I reported it to police and they could have monitored all financial institutions in Markham to be on the lookout for who was depositing these in large numbers.

But no, they chose to ignore it. Now these counterfeits have spread like a plague and can be found across the damn country.

If thye dont care about counterfeit money, I doubt theyre going to act on retired buses that are no longer in public service

https://www.reddit.com/r/toronto/comments/hncl6v/a_tsunami_of_counterfeit_toonies_is_coming_to_the/

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, York Transit said:

BECAUSE THE POLICE DONT CARE.

Off topic but around the beginning of 2020, I was the first person in this country to notice fake toonies showing up in Markham every week. I reported it to police and they could have monitored all financial institutions in Markham to be on the lookout for who was depositing these in large numbers.

But no, they chose to ignore it. Now these counterfeits have spread like a plague and can be found across the damn country.

If thye dont care about counterfeit money, I doubt theyre going to act on retired buses that are no longer in public service

https://www.reddit.com/r/toronto/comments/hncl6v/a_tsunami_of_counterfeit_toonies_is_coming_to_the/

Absolutely nailed it.

The only ones that can bring this to the attention of police are the owners themselves, and while Mr. Canning was annoyed, he’s got a business to run, and is more concerned with ensuring this doesn’t happen again, rather than tracking down a keypad and 3 flip dot panels removed from a bus that no longer exists.

Nonetheless, he was very appreciative of the heads up.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, MCIBUS said:

I'm only guesing here but could it be that the owner doesn't want to do anything a his insurance may sky rocket?

No, it’s because other transit agencies like YRT and DRT are major clients of his, and  leave their revenue vehicles on site under his care. He doesn’t want this mouthbreathing shithead burglarizing their equipment too. 

They’ll take their business elsewhere if thousands of dollars of equipment goes missing overnight, insurance policy or not.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, York Transit said:

Apparently destroying/stealing things at school (as well as outside of school) is currently a current Tiktok trend called Devious Licks...

God this generation is moronic

Does anyone know if this guy has a Tiktok of him stealing shit?

Someone already did a lick on a TTC bus stop which was posted on tik tok, but not sure if he/she was caught by the authorities.

On 9/17/2021 at 11:10 PM, York Transit said:

Apparently destroying/stealing things at school (as well as outside of school) is currently a current Tiktok trend called Devious Licks...

God this generation is moronic

Absolutely insane. And these social media platforms are allowing this kind of garbage to proliferate.

These are for sure gonna be productive members of society as adults. *NOT*

• Like 4

I'm no lawyer or claim to know the law?

But!!

If these social media sights have evidence of some one breaking the law are these social media agencies/internet sights not required to hand over evidence to police  or inform them that crime was committed? 😐