Theft from Wajax, Fiba Canning

Bus_Medic

9 hours ago, vancouvertransitfoam said:

Bad news. I've received a video from my spy and it appears Swiper has broken into that MCI, and started it. God knows if he stole anything or not.

I will not be sharing the video due to privacy reasons.

Why didn’t your spy not call the cops? He just witnessed a theft and didn’t do anything….

0B2FE31E-78D8-459F-904F-99862F7B9E33.jpeg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, vancouvertransitfoam said:

Bad news. I've received a video from my spy and it appears Swiper has broken into that MCI, and started it. God knows if he stole anything or not.

No worries, I’ll do it.

3ED9B7EE-534C-47A4-8939-4EF8F7F8AAB0.thumb.png.367903b8fa7ba00112c7c805c37779cc.png

https://youtu.be/VXGdCWSanxA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SpadinaAve2134 said:

Why didn’t your spy not call the cops? He just witnessed a theft and didn’t do anything….

0B2FE31E-78D8-459F-904F-99862F7B9E33.jpeg

Because I did.

I'm no longer gonna be stalling on reporting his activities to CrimeStoppers or the police.

I will also no longer be updating this forum on his activities, as I feel like I am only starting a flame war instead of helping you guys out.

1 hour ago, vancouvertransitfoam said:

Because I did.

I'm no longer gonna be stalling on reporting his activities to CrimeStoppers or the police.

I will also no longer be updating this forum on his activities, as I feel like I am only starting a flame war instead of helping you guys out.

Shouldn't have stalled in the first place. Should have been called asap. This is all completely unacceptable from anyone who was involved with this. He has destroyed almost all reputation of bus enthusiasts and I do hope reprisals happen to him for this.  I have contacted crime stoppers along with Toronto Police and Peel Region Police. Halton County Railway Museum will been contacted with his description and photo so he will be banned from there. I am sure the TTS, CTHF and pretty much everyone will have the same info.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, SpadinaAve2134 said:

“Just for you Mr Rez” man who tf is that

This is a good question I don't know as it looks like nobody's there on the video but it could be who he shared the video too originally. 

4 minutes ago, Bus_Medic said:

Yeah, the public tends to find out about shit if you post it publicly.

Correct at this point I feel he's seeking attention like he sort of intended for someone to find the video

I'm not a lawyer, nor a judge, nor do I know the law, nor am I doctor or physiatrists here.

But a few observations:

1. this individual appears to have issues(social and mental issues(may need medical help either thru medical or social intervention)
  2. this individual has yet to be charged in several thefts/vandalism, yet from posts here in this forum either from  postings or personal knowledge of so set issue being discussed here? Why has the poice not acted on these issues seems vary odd the police have not taken any actions in this matter.
  3. a certain individual on this forum has personally witness and evidence that the person in question who "elegally"(has not been charged or found guilty in a court of law as of yet, so is still incent in a court of law). I'm not aware if this individual with evidence of the crime committed has given the police this evedwnce as yet or not.

The individual who has witness, the other individual committing these crimes, although he may of not help this individual in question, he better be careful that he doesn't find himself getting into trouble 1) not trying to stop this individual in so set committing a crime & 2) not informing the police and giving evidence of the crime committed.

I'm not sure what the result will be, if or when the individual is finally charged in these offences, will be, only that anything that's posted in this forum regard the issue at hand, may be considered evidence if this case goes to court. 

37 minutes ago, vancouvertransitfoam said:

I'll be forwarding this to CrimeStoppers.

You mean, the video you already had access to.....

17 hours ago, vancouvertransitfoam said:

The same video that you were protecting due to "privacy reasons"

3 hours ago, vancouvertransitfoam said:

And, what 'Help" were you providing? Seems more like bragging....

Its very interesting to me, that you made your account right after this topic was started, and this is the only topic you have participated in. If you weren't a member before, then how did you know of this board, and this topic?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, * Mr. Black * said:

Its very interesting to me, that you made your account right after this topic was started, and this is the only topic you have participated in. If you weren't a member before, then how did you know of this board, and this topic?

To be fair pretty sure any transit enthusiast would know about CPTDB by now...

• Like 1

For the individual who witness and has evidence of the person committing these crimes & has evidence, although you may not of help him in his crime spree, you where still there when the crime was committed and it still possible you may be charged(if this goes to court) as a accomplices for just being there. If I where I'd seek a laywer and see what yourrights are before your arrest and get a crimial record.

18 minutes ago, * Mr. Black * said:

You mean, the video you already had access to.....

I wasn't able to download it using a YT-to-MP4 site, as the only one that actually worked (ytmp3.cc) was down at the time, and all the others were either gonna install a virus on my system or just not do anything.

If I were to use the link as evidence, it would not be valid anymore as the video is now private.

And about your question on how I found this. When I initially broke the news to a couple of well-known Toronto-based bus nuts, (to my knowledge) someone went and told a Facebook group of Ontario-based transit enthusiasts about the events, Bus_Medic caught on, started this topic, and then I was informed by a friend of mine that this topic had been started, so I decided to hop on the bandwagon and reveal what happened, intending to clear things up.

49 minutes ago, vancouvertransitfoam said:

I wasn't able to download it using a YT-to-MP4 site, as the only one that actually worked (ytmp3.cc) was down at the time, and all the others were either gonna install a virus on my system or just not do anything.

If I were to use the link as evidence, it would not be valid anymore as the video is now private.

Your evidence is linked above in a Vimeo link in a post above in case you can’t see it allow me to share the link directly to the comment with the video.

https://cptdb.ca/topic/20129-theft-from-wajax-fiba-canning/?do=findComment&comment=924940

That link takes you directly to my comment with my screen recording of his now private video since you so desperately want to submit it for evidence.