Theft from Wajax, Fiba Canning

Bus_Medic

On 9/8/2021 at 6:45 PM, JK-from-YYC said:

I agree with @SpadinaAve2134 This forum is not a courtroom. Please don't throw around accusations and play judge. As a new member I thought the people on this forum were better than this.

Well, when someone says "I was there and I saw everything that happened and boy it was bad," I don't know where we would be playing judge on this.

I stand by my comment, the poster should never have written what they did. Of course it's too late now to even delete everything.

And by the way, this isn't playing judge, this is giving them legal-type advice. If they had a lawyer, that lawyer would most definitely say "keep your mouth shut".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Doggosareamazing said:

If this has been answered before, I apologize for asking again. What's going to happen to 7423? Will they part it out before scrapping if that is the route they are going? I am interested in the side mud guards tbh. 

Again, we can all agree whoever did this is a complete jerk off. 

I don’t think anyone has the answer for that but maybe they do, but it’s better to contact the company and see what they will do with it.

17 hours ago, Doggosareamazing said:

Again, we can all agree whoever did this is a complete jerk off. 

I once asked someone who was tagging an advertisement on a train if "when he was older and owned some property that he worked long and hard for...if it was okay that I tagged his house". All I got was a blank look.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

I once asked someone who was tagging an advertisement on a train if "when he was older and owned some property that he worked long and hard for...if it was okay that I tagged his house". All I got was a blank look.

I saw someone like that too in 2013 I believe but I didn’t want to hold up the train because of rush hour. He’s lucky he’s not caught or decked in the face imo. Plus, if someone is going to do graffiti, they should be painting the Mona Lisa. 

I know you guys aren't too fond of me for my bad response to this and my failure to realize what was happening, but I've got some bad news.

The looter has hit his 4th confirmed bus today.

I have screenshots from a Discord server of the looter bragging about stealing the Luminator ODK3 from a (possibly) retired GO MCI, near FIBA Canning where he looted the Orion 1.

What's worse is that he's not done yet with that MCI, and he's going to loot the bus again on Sunday, and steal some init-branded equipment.

For the record, I wasted no time and my local police is aware of this, and I'm hoping TPS is given a heads-up about this recent break-in.

11 minutes ago, vancouvertransitfoam said:

I have screenshots from a Discord server of the looter bragging about stealing the Luminator ODK3 from a (possibly) retired GO MCI, near FIBA Canning where he looted the Orion 

Correction, according to my research, the location of the bus is in York, not near FIBA.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

12 hours ago, vancouvertransitfoam said:

I know you guys aren't too fond of me for my bad response to this and my failure to realize what was happening, but I've got some bad news.

The looter has hit his 4th confirmed bus today.

I have screenshots from a Discord server of the looter bragging about stealing the Luminator ODK3 from a (possibly) retired GO MCI, near FIBA Canning where he looted the Orion 1.

What's worse is that he's not done yet with that MCI, and he's going to loot the bus again on Sunday, and steal some init-branded equipment.

For the record, I wasted no time and my local police is aware of this, and I'm hoping TPS is given a heads-up about this recent break-in.

Correction, according to my research, the location of the bus is in York, not near FIBA.

Have you told him to stop?. Are the police aware that he is going to rip off another yard? This kid is obviously some sort of social reject and needs to be rejected from everything from how he is acting. I am starting to wonder if this is the same puke that nearly died running from the cops at the Port Perry yard.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, G.A said:

Have you told him to stop?. Are the police aware that he is going to rip off another yard?

I'd assume police are aware as he's "notified" them, telling him to stop most likely wouldn't result in anything but him doing a lot more damage. 

17 hours ago, vancouvertransitfoam said:

Do you know what Init branded equipment? They make a lot of equipment and I can't find a record of GO Transit ever using them from their site the only agency I can find record of using Init Equipment in Ontario is YRT.

30 minutes ago, BC_YYC said:

I'd assume police are aware as he's "notified" them, telling him to stop most likely wouldn't result in anything but him doing a lot more damage. 

Do you know what Init branded equipment? They make a lot of equipment and I can't find a record of GO Transit ever using them from their site the only agency I can find record of using Init Equipment in Ontario is YRT.

I have the screenshots if you'd like. It was his word, not mine.

1 hour ago, vancouvertransitfoam said:

I have the screenshots if you'd like. It was both his word, and mine.

Fixed.

The conspicuous use of Vancouver in the username, and Calgary airport’s call sign in the other, smacks of poorly executed misdirection.

SpadinaAve2134 is you too.

23 minutes ago, Bus_Medic said:

Fixed.

The conspicuous use of Vancouver in the username, and Calgary airport’s call sign in the other, smacks of poorly executed misdirection.

What do you mean “SpadinaAve2134 is you too”?

1 hour ago, Bus_Medic said:

Fixed.

I will send part of my face to you as proof that I'm not SpadinaAve2134.

Just to clarify, when I said "It was his word, not mine" I was referring to what the looter had said. I have no idea if GO actually uses init-branded equipment.

30 minutes ago, vancouvertransitfoam said:

I will send part of my face to you as proof that I'm not SpadinaAve2134.

Just to clarify, when I said "It was his word, not mine" I was referring to what the looter had said. I have no idea if GO actually uses init-branded equipment.

No need to show him part of your face, not sure why he thinks you own this account.

1 hour ago, Bus_Medic said:

Fixed.

Let me very clear. I have nothing to do with SpadinaAve2134 nor do I know Vancouvertransitfoam I’m simply interested in the theft from these transit vehicles as I’ve lived in Ontario and most of my family does as well. I do thank you for trying to accuse us of all being alt accounts but at least have some evidence. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, JK-from-YYC said:

There's a reason for the YYC in my username, and you'll see it when you check my post history (which is all in the Calgary forum except for this thread). As a matter of fact I've never even traveled east of Saskatoon. I think you can rest assured that I am not an alt of SpadinaAve2134 or vancouvertransitfoam (or BC_YYC, although I am a close friend of his).

I actually believe a little bit that you're not duplicate accounts of Mr. Vancouver Foam or Spadina. Although I do wonder if the two YYC accounts are actually one person. Both accounts warn that they are noobs. Answer me this. Why the hell would a pair of self proclaimed noobs decide to BOTH got involved in a controversial topic in a region that they are not from?

Seems like a good idea to head back into the Calgary section and not get involved in shit like this.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, M. Parsons said:

I actually believe a little bit that you're not duplicate accounts of Mr. Vancouver Foam or Spadina. Although I do wonder if the two YYC accounts are actually one person. Both accounts warn that they are noobs. Answer me this. Why the hell would a pair of self proclaimed noobs decide to BOTH got involved in a controversial topic in a region that they are not from?

Seems like a good idea to head back into the Calgary section and not get involved in shit like this.

Hello, Our accounts are run by 2 different people if you read our about sections that’s explained because we are very close friends. I also am originally from Ontario. I got involved because it was an interesting topic and a very sad event amongst anybody who is enthusiastic about transit. Sorry if we confused you about being the same person I assure you we aren’t. Although my friend JK-from-YYC isn’t familiar with the Ontario region I am somewhat familiar and I actually was in the GTA & Ottawa area a few weeks ago when the first few thefts occurred actually. The noob thing on the other hand is more of an inside joke on our part. Hope this clears that up.

28 minutes ago, M. Parsons said:

The palace intrigue is something else.

It isn't just the accounts, but the supposed bragging online about getting ready to hit additional buses tomorrow.  It's either total BS, a public planning session by the world's most incompetent criminal, or self-destructive attention seeking, or maybe a combination of them.  We'll see what happens tomorrow, I guess.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Wayside Observer said:

The palace intrigue is something else.

It isn't just the accounts, but the supposed bragging online about getting ready to hit additional buses tomorrow.  It's either total BS, a public planning session by the world's most incompetent criminal, or self-destructive attention seeking, or maybe a combination of them.  We'll see what happens tomorrow, I guess.

Yeah this has certainly evolved into a bizarre sequence of post by various people...