RideCK (formally CK Transit)

PHATMATT51

If someone could update the name as well add the new buses currently new in service. Currently 001 and002

They will be numbered in order as they arrive  001,002,003 etc

The city owns the buses with them leasing to BBL and they will be in charge of maintenance, drivers etc.

Blenheim Bus Lines has been awarded the contract for all 3 divisions(city,urban and para- including wallaceburg) starting July  

as more arrive and are put into service. Any photo I post can be used for wiki  

DD023D19-338F-4A67-967C-1AD6A0683531.jpeg

E48A4795-E6D7-4CD0-BF9E-43E3957FBA68.jpeg

8 hours ago, PHATMATT51 said:

If someone could update the name as well add the new buses currently new in service. Currently 001 and002

They will be numbered in order as they arrive  001,002,003 etc

The city owns the buses with them leasing to BBL and they will be in charge of maintenance, drivers etc.

Blenheim Bus Lines has been awarded the contract for all 3 divisions(city,urban and para- including wallaceburg) starting July  

as more arrive and are put into service. Any photo I post can be used for wiki  

I can certainly change the title of the page, but will wait until around July 1st (when the new system "officially" kicks in). I'd also prefer to wait a little while longer until we get the full fleet number range sorted out before creating pages.

In terms of the photos, they're fine for information (and much appreciate you getting them), but they're not sufficient quality for the Wiki. Again, can wait until better quality photos are available - these buses will likely be around for another 5+ years.

In the meantime, thank you for the info!