ETS On Demand Transit

CDW

According to the On-Demand Transit Guide which was posted earlier in this thread, there are five low-floor buses serving the seniors' residences; this would be the 100s (101-105 likely). The guide also mentions 52 of the high-floor cutaways, with two types (10 or 14 seats), which would be the 200s and 300s. It looks like up to 230 and 318 have been spotted, for a total of 48; so there's still another 4 units to be found between those two series, assuming continuous numbering of course.

Have never noticed a 100 parked with the others at the German Cultural Centre.  They obviously have another operating location, I'd suspect west end

I happened to see 102 twice, 1st on 111th e/b approaching Westmount.

2nd time westbound on Stony Plain Road to the north of the Superstore

The 100-series low floor shuttles do not appear to be standardized like the 200's and 300's. I initially assumed that they would all look like #103 as pictured above, but there are at least three variations so far across only eight buses. #101 has a Ford Transit chassis, while #105 has a ProMaster chassis but with some sort of standard van body. The simplified On Demand livery, however, is still consistent between these units.