Jump to content

STM 25-2XX Retirement Watch/Sightings


Recommended Posts

As @@nthony2005mentioned in the Today's Sightings thread, 25-212 may be retired.

We can start posting our 25 series sightings here. 

For the current roster, please check @Blue Hybrid Bus' website, FleetStats.

I'll start with some sightings and photos:

  • 25-202 and 25-238 were on the 410.
  • 25-222 was on the 445.
  • I took 25-230 on the 144.

20210317_171828.jpg

20210317_165413.jpg

20210317_165129.jpg

--

For posterity I've quoted @@nthony2005's post with photos of 25-212.

1 hour ago, @nthony2005 said:

Today I saw 25-212 without mirrors, rear sign, no doors in the back and COVID board on the floor 😞 unfortunately this may be the first 25-xxx bus that’s done. (Taken from the sidewalk with a zoom) 

I think it’s time for a (25-xxx retirement watch/sightings page) in my opinion!!

E93A1CC2-0E58-453B-B0F4-3EF1BA506BDF.jpeg

853494FB-5924-43DD-A451-AD5703FF87FF.jpeg

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gerbil changed the title to STM 25-2XX Retirement Watch/Sightings

25-214 and 221 on the 18.

Finally got a picture of 221, it was the last one on my list and it had been avoiding me for months or whenever I saw it, I happen to not have my camera with me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2021 at 4:24 AM, MTL66 said:

25-214 and 221 on the 18.

Finally got a picture of 221, it was the last one on my list and it had been avoiding me for months or whenever I saw it, I happen to not have my camera with me.

Is this the first time you've completed a series?

I have a similar thing going, but with rides rather than photos. I never completed the 21-22-23-24 series, but I've taken every 25-series except 25-240 since 2017. 25-240 seems inactive now, so hopefully it comes back.

-

Yesterday:

  • 25-205 and 25-206 were on the 51.
  • 25-214 was on the 55.

Today:

  • I took 25-213 on the 144.
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gerbil said:

Is this the first time you've completed a series?

I have a similar thing going, but with rides rather than photos. I never completed the 21-22-23-24 series, but I've taken every 25-series except 25-240 since 2017. 25-240 seems inactive now, so hopefully it comes back.

-

Yesterday:

  • 25-205 and 25-206 were on the 51.
  • 25-214 was on the 55.

Today:

  • I took 25-213 on the 144.

Not the first time I complete a series. To give you an idea here is the stats of my STM Photos based off the last roster update.

image.thumb.png.e5aee0fe2dbb8ba78d91d94bd2ecfc97.png

25-230 18

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2021 at 10:59 PM, MTL66 said:

Not the first time I complete a series. To give you an idea here is the stats of my STM Photos based off the last roster update.

image.thumb.png.e5aee0fe2dbb8ba78d91d94bd2ecfc97.png

Unfortunate that you missed one 24-series, haha

-

I took 25-233 on the 144 this morning.

25-225 was on the 144-E at 17:59, first departure after exiting the garage. This is a very late garage exit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gerbil said:

Unfortunate that you missed one 24-series, haha

-

I took 25-233 on the 144 this morning.

25-225 was on the 144-E at 17:59, first departure after exiting the garage. This is a very late garage exit.

The one I am missing is still in service (231), it has just been avoiding me lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

-25-214 on the 31,25-230 on the 95,25-228 on the 161

-25-210,218,219,224 are all parked outside CT SD

-25-210 looks kind of broken and is leaned towards the right with the back door open :(

-Retired 25-212 still outside, looks the same like last time! Mirrors are out on the left side and destination is off on top in the back.  

7F7FA640-3854-48B5-82DA-AE5543702B20.jpeg

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

25-236 was doing the 57 WB at Charlevoix Metro around 16h40. Has the new reader. The stop announcements work but not the screen.

25-202 was on the 51 WB at Queen Mary / Cote-des-Neiges at 17h31. 

25-237 was the 51 at the same place same direction at 17h41. Has small rear numbers. Has the new reader too.

25-246 was on the 51 EB near the Oratory around 17h45.

Link to post
Share on other sites

25-230,25-222 doing the 95 this afternoon and MR 25-208 (large exterior fleet numbers in the back) on the AN 432 this evening 

- 25-230 kind of looks damage in the back :huh:

-25-232 on the 30 this evening 

 

 

41184326-2538-4532-BC2D-D5D0DE645FE3.jpeg

5892E782-2DC7-4025-A12E-EA6CD577CB48.jpeg

BACCB592-DEEA-4CDE-BF04-77A1139053E3.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

25-235 was En Transit at Sherbrooke/Cavendish around 9:00.

I took 25-243 on the 144 this morning, running out of SD and not tracking.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...