TTC Route Movement Thread

Young

50 minutes ago, Young said:

I just saw a video on Instagram and it looks like a hybrid already broke down on the 927 hasn’t even been a full day and they’re already breaking down

What's your point? If that particular bus had a fault, it would have broken down on a different route just the same.

9 minutes ago, MK78 said:

What's your point? If that particular bus had a fault, it would have broken down on a different route just the same.

I’m just saying I’ve haven’t seen an OG Hybrid breakdown in a longggg time

58 minutes ago, Young said:

I’m just saying I’ve haven’t seen an OG Hybrid breakdown in a longggg time

Correlation =/= causation. Wait for more hybrids to break down before we jump to the conclusion that the high speeds are killing them. Now, I don't doubt it's the cause but it's only been less than one day.

21 hours ago, Eren Jaeger said:

There’s also the 320 YONGE NIGHT and 300 BLOOR-DANFORTH NIGHT. McNicoll is also doing these two routes as well given they inherit from their previous divisions.

300 BLOOR-DANFORTH BLUE NIGHT
- Monday-Friday: 1 run from 43 (40), 1 run from 57 (78), 1 run from 68 (67)
- Saturday: -
- Sunday: 3 runs from 43 (42, 44, 62)

320 YONGE BLUE NIGHT
- Monday-Friday: 2 runs from 51 (58, 90)
- Saturday: 1 run from 51 (46)
- Sunday: 1 run from 42 (41)

The 300 has runs from all depots.

I’m not sure if Malvern will still have runs on the 320 going forward.

42 minutes ago, TTC103 said:

The 300 has runs from all depots except Mt Dennis.

Not true. Mount Dennis has some 300 runs daily coming from the 32 (4 runs) and 168 (1 run). They also have one runs each originated from 41 and 161 respectively.

28 minutes ago, TTC103 said:

The 300 has runs from all depots except Mt Dennis.

Every division has at least one run on 300 every overnight period, either coming off their day route and/or going onto their day route. Mt Dennis has no buses on it on Sundays prior to starting their day routes in the morning or coming off of their day routes in the evening. This is why you didn't see any this morning when looking at what buses were out there. It does however have buses on Saturday night that come off their day routes, so if you look next Saturday to Sunday overnight period you'll see some Mt Dennis buses earlier in the night.

As for 320, every division has at least one run on it on Sunday mornings prior to the start of subway service with the exception of Queensway. During the week it is operated by Birchmount, Eglinton, McNicoll, Mt Dennis and Wilson.