2021 XD40 440-470?

wt_enthusiast_photos

As usual, on a rush hour run. Why have these buses been running rush hour only? It doesn't make any sense to me that brand new buses, with new features that you'd think they'd want to test out as much as possible, would be treated like this. Also, why aren't 440 or 441 in service?

Just now, Isaac Williams said:

As usual, on a rush hour run. Why have these buses been running rush hour only? It doesn't make any sense to me.

All busses start on only rush hour runs when they first enter service, to help break them in, before the busses have to run continuously for 7-14 hours daily. In due time they should be on all day runs.

2 hours ago, Isaac Williams said:

As usual, on a rush hour run. Why have these buses been running rush hour only? It doesn't make any sense to me that brand new buses, with new features that you'd think they'd want to test out as much as possible, would be treated like this. Also, why aren't 440 or 441 in service?

As a rule when a new bus first enters service its always on a rush hour run. But for thing long scratching my head. They are all out of BG

29 minutes ago, Viafreak said:

What does P/R mean?

Public relations code, basically specialty codes to be displayed alongside the route on the destination sign.  Some examples used commonly among transit systems include: have a nice day, merry christmas, and more recently face coverings required.

32 minutes ago, Isaac Williams said:

Got my own shot of it too (not sure why it turned out so blurry).
1782110004_20210507_200856(2).thumb.jpg.b594d40635bee0671585cb9eb31f298b.jpg

It’s great that these are finally on all-day runs but the st norbert branch of the blue line really deserves all busses to be articulated

8 minutes ago, MMP15 said:

It’s great that these are finally on all-day runs but the st norbert branch of the blue line really deserves all busses to be articulated

I this is one slipped who a creak. 

9 minutes ago, MMP15 said:

It's cause it was going fast. And light. But still turned out good