Garage Transfers

Express691

Maybe Surrey is looking at how come Richmond took 555 over. It's a 35 minute or so drive from rtc to carvolth. And about half hour drive from rtc to Lougheed station. And stc thought about:

Hey let's take over a few of htc routes (announced soon?) and base them out of Surrey. 

Htc says: hey go ahead we are taking over a few from btc so they can take a few diesel routes over from vtc to make room for their new xde60's.

I know my mind should be in the dreams thread. But worth a shot lol.

32 minutes ago, ThomasW97 said:

16017 to VTC

That's a TMac with the wrong bus number programmed in.  If you look at the assignment history, on April 21 it was supposedly doing the 19 at the same time as a Hamilton 128/155 block.  And before that it was showing up on West Van blocks at the same time as Hamilton blocks.

Plus, there is no way for an XN40 to refuel at VTC.

On 4/20/2022 at 11:58 PM, Busmanic92 said:

Maybe Surrey is looking at how come Richmond took 555 over. It's a 35 minute or so drive from rtc to carvolth. And about half hour drive from rtc to Lougheed station. And stc thought about:

Hey let's take over a few of htc routes (announced soon?) and base them out of Surrey. 

Htc says: hey go ahead we are taking over a few from btc so they can take a few diesel routes over from vtc to make room for their new xde60's.

I know my mind should be in the dreams thread. But worth a shot lol.

I don't see any HTC Routes being based out of Surrey Unless they become Standard Buses

16 minutes ago, Michael Marriott said:

That's a TMac with the wrong bus number programmed in.  If you look at the assignment history, on April 21 it was supposedly doing the 19 at the same time as a Hamilton 128/155 block.  And before that it was showing up on West Van blocks at the same time as Hamilton blocks.

Plus, there is no way for an XN40 to refuel at VTC.

A cohple of the west van Novas are/were experiencing similar issues

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The XD40's that went to Surrey are back in Richmond. I spotted them parked with a maintenance man changing the prefixes back to "R". I saw 16125, 16126, 16130, but there's a bunch more parked on the tracks

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Phillip said:

The XD40's that went to Surrey are back in Richmond. I spotted them parked with a maintenance man changing the prefixes back to "R". I saw 16125, 16126, 16130, but there's a bunch more parked on the tracks

Wouldn’t be surprised if they send some Novas back to VTC and send the last 4 2009 HEVs to HTC.

11 hours ago, Phillip said:

All of those units (minus 16137) are in service today at RTC