CPTDB WIKI - License Plates Still Needed

CDW

12 hours ago, Catherine Wilkins said:

green_line_26     THANK YOU VERY MUCH AGAIN

We can always count on you for your postings.  At this pace this project will be completed around December 2022.  Reason being is you're one of the few people contributing to this TOPIC and your efforts are really appreciated.  We look at other CPTDB WIKI pages and the License Plate column is completely full.  Everyone who has contributed to this TOPIC is thanked profusely for their accurate information.  Keep up the good work.

Don't forget to look for replates...

License plates will never be 100% "complete" for this reason - always new buses coming, and existing buses getting new license plates.

• Like 3

Thanks for reminding me, I have since updated 7716 and 7718s plate, which were both re-plated sometime in the mid-2000s.  As far as I know, most of the re-plates done out of the current active fleet were done to the 01s, 02s, 03s, 04s (except 7879) and early 05s.  I will have a look through my photos and see if I've got any re-plates for any more units in that range.  I've seen a few late 05s and one 2007 with re-plates done, but the majority of units from those series still retain their original EVF and JBY series plates respectively.  But obviously it's still a good idea to keep an eye for new re-plates not currently mentioned on the wiki.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like the original lists for licence plates still needed for the Wiki got deleted somehow, so I will repost them here.

Arbocs:

1216, 1229, 1231, 1237, 1244, 1258

1273, 1300, 1314, 1321, 1325

1864, 1875, 1879

14 units remaining.

Edited by TechSpotlight
  • Thanks 1