Edmonton Transit Service - August 12th, 2020 Correction

Memo to ARTICULATED  CPTDB Wiki Moderator

Thank you very much for accurately (99% correct) copying over the license plates for 7000 to 7109.

Only one mistake was made, that being the license plate for 7061 should be BZT-6332.

I look forward to the contents of my August 08th, 2020 message being copied over for 4933 to 4967.

It's nice to see other members accurately gathering information too.

On 8/12/2020 at 11:32 AM, Catherine Wilkins said:

Memo to ARTICULATED  CPTDB Wiki Moderator

Thank you very much for accurately (99% correct) copying over the license plates for 7000 to 7109.

Only one mistake was made, that being the license plate for 7061 should be BZT-6332.

I look forward to the contents of my August 08th, 2020 message being copied over for 4933 to 4967.

It's nice to see other members accurately gathering information too.

Sorry about that one plate - I did actually do a detailed double-check comparing each unit back with your list after I had typed everything in, but that one must have slipped past. Made the correction now, so hopefully everything is good.

FYI, when posting you can tag users using the @ symbol, which will then cause a notification to pop up the next time they visit the forums. An example being @Catherine Wilkins. Otherwise they will only know you're searching for them if they happen to stumble across your post. That being said, I would not recommend tagging users on every request you make, unlike *certain other users* :rolleyes:.