Columbia University - add Cutaway buses

Hello!

on this page https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Columbia_University

I have recently found out about a new route, the Arbor Shuttle, that runs from Columbia-120th Street to Arbor in Riverdale via CUMC/168 St. Please add this to the routes, and add the below info to the fleet roster:

• Ford E-450 Cutaways:
    • Fleet number: 425
    • VIN: 1FDFE4FS1KDC00985
    • Year: 2019
    • Engine: 6.8L Triton V10
    • Transmission: Unknown
  • There were two other buses on the tracker, 418 and 422, but I do not know any details about these buses. If I get more info, I will post here. I contacted the subcontractor, and they said that they would let me know if they got any more info.

@Matthew TTC 4120 @Orion VI @Shemar @Orion6025 @OC Transpo/STO Fan or others, could you make these changes?

An editor will make the changes when they have time to. Plus, it is getting very irritating when you tag wiki editors constantly when you post in this section of the board. Please stop doing it! Like I said, when a wiki editor sees the post, and if they have the time to add your information (hopefully the info provided is valid and accurate), then the edit will be made. Until then, please exercise patience. Thank you.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Shemar said:

An editor will make the changes when they have time to. Plus, it is getting very irritating when you tag wiki editors constantly when you post in this section of the board. Please stop doing it! Like I said, when a wiki editor sees the post, and if they have the time to add your information (hopefully the info provided is valid and accurate), then the edit will be made. Until then, please exercise patience. Thank you.

I am very sorry, thank you for the advice.

On 6/29/2020 at 6:39 PM, Articulated said:

Stop tagging every person who edits the Wiki in every post you make. It's getting annoying.

5 hours ago, Jova42R said:

@Matthew TTC 4120 @Orion VI @Shemar @Orion6025 @OC Transpo/STO Fan or others, could you make these changes?

It's like we learned nothing from last week or something (That's not to say everyone should get everything right on the first try, but seriously, something as easy as not excessively tagging people.....).

Technically, i suppose this isn't the second time this issue has come up, it's really the third, no, fourth, no, fifth time you've had to be told this, but i suppose NYCTF business doesn't need to be CPTDB business as well....

As a general life lesson though, choosing to further bug people (vvvv) when you don't immediately get your way is a great way to get people to not want to help you/it's a great way to get people to avoid you.

1 hour ago, Jova42R said:

@Shemar @Matthew TTC 4120 @Orion6025 could you make these changes

Changes have been made. Please, cut it out.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2020 at 6:08 PM, Orion6025 said:

It's like we learned nothing from last week or something (That's not to say everyone should get everything right on the first try, but seriously, something as easy as not excessively tagging people.....).

Technically, i suppose this isn't the second time this issue has come up, it's really the third, no, fourth, no, fifth time you've had to be told this, but i suppose NYCTF business doesn't need to be CPTDB business as well....

As a general life lesson though, choosing to further bug people (vvvv) when you don't immediately get your way is a great way to get people to not want to help you/it's a great way to get people to avoid you.

I have just received confirmation that 425 is indeed the only bus that runs on the arbor shuttle so you can get rid of the full fleet number range unknown note.

thanks!!

14 hours ago, Jova42R said:

I have just received confirmation that 425 is indeed the only bus that runs on the arbor shuttle so you can get rid of the full fleet number range unknown note.

thanks!!

@Orion6025 I noticed you made the changes but there’s one thing you should probably change - 425 is operated by luxury transportation Corporation of Queens so you should remove it from the Academy bus roster and make the title of the page luxury transportation corporation 425.

thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 7/7/2020 at 4:21 PM, Shemar said:

On 7/7/2020 at 6:08 PM, Orion6025 said:

One more edit: The Arbor Shuttle operates one more bus, a 2018 Ford Transit 350, No. 243. It is also operated by Luxury Transportation Corporation instead of Academy Bus. It has a 3.7L V6 engine and a 6-speed Ford automatic transmission. In addition, like No. 425, it does not have a destination sign