InfiNorth

Mountain Man Mike's Bus Service

I'm starting this thread that I doubt anyone other than me will follow. I do mapping for Mountain Man Mike's on commission (I'm not an employee). Anyways, along with their twice-weekly buses to along the Crowsnest from Kaslo to Vancouver and once weekly from Kaslo to Calgary, they are starting a much shorter route connecting Osoyoos to Kelowna - I am very curious to see how it goes, as it will be competing with BC Transit's existing services along the route. I'm hoping it won't be on Monday as connections are possible between the 40 and the 70 on Mondays for through service. Here is an article about it.

2 hours ago, InfiNorth said:

I'm starting this thread that I doubt anyone other than me will follow. I do mapping for Mountain Man Mike's on commission (I'm not an employee). Anyways, along with their twice-weekly buses to along the Crowsnest from Kaslo to Vancouver and once weekly from Kaslo to Calgary, they are starting a much shorter route connecting Osoyoos to Kelowna - I am very curious to see how it goes, as it will be competing with BC Transit's existing services along the route. I'm hoping it won't be on Monday as connections are possible between the 40 and the 70 on Mondays for through service. Here is an article about it.

I def will follow this...Ive been following MMM since they were apprvoed on their first route :)

• Like 1