Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jova42R

Multiple edits on the Columbia University/Academy Bus page

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

A few things need to be changed.

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Columbia_University This page needs to be updated:

  1. The routes are as follows:
    1. Manhattanville Shuttle (only route to operate LFS)
    2. Intercampus Green Line
    3. Intercampus Blue Line
    4. Intercampus Red Line
    5. Lamont Shuttle
    6. Bakers Field Shuttle (operated under contract to Academy using 2013-14 VanHool Coaches (I'll get the numbers eventually)
      1. EDIT: Here are the numbers
        1. 2013 VanHool C2045: 6405-6406

          2014 VanHool C2045: 6407-6410
        2. These are academy buses
  2. 2114-18 are NOT retired!! They are currently being used as backup units.
  3. I have pictures of 2143, 2991-2, and 2994 (uploaded here - you may also want to add this to the Academy page). Please credit me!!

@Enviro_1203 @Articulated @Gerbil @Thomasw @DavidW @TTC T6H-5307N 2252 or one of the other editors, Could one of you make these changes?

Thanks

@Jova42R

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 7.04.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 7.04.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 7.06.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 7.08.05 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Jova42R said:

Hi all,

A few things need to be changed.

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Columbia_University This page needs to be updated:

  1. The routes are as follows:
    1. Manhattanville Shuttle (only route to operate LFS)
    2. Intercampus Green Line
    3. Intercampus Blue Line
    4. Intercampus Red Line
    5. Lamont Shuttle
    6. Bakers Field Shuttle (operated under contract to Academy using 2013-14 VanHool Coaches (I'll get the numbers eventually)
      1. EDIT: Here are the numbers
        1. 2013 VanHool C2045: 6405-6406

          2014 VanHool C2045: 6407-6410
        2. These are academy buses
  2. 2114-18 are NOT retired!! They are currently being used as backup units.
  3. I have pictures of 2143, 2991-2, and 2994 (uploaded here - you may also want to add this to the Academy page). Please credit me!!

@Enviro_1203 @Articulated @Gerbil @Thomasw @DavidW @TTC T6H-5307N 2252 or one of the other editors, Could one of you make these changes?

Thanks

@Jova42R

 

 

 

 

EDIT: 2114-18 ARE NOT USED ON THE MANHATTANVILLE SHUTTLE! They are backup units only

EDIT 2: All routes based out of Academy Hoboken Garage.

Also, @Orion6025 Thanks for editing! could you add the pictures and these edits?

Do you want route details (I could make a doc outlining them)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Jova42R said:

Do you want route details (I could make a doc outlining them)

This would be great. I don’t have to time to do the necessary research to produce route details

30 minutes ago, Jova42R said:

pictures

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/CPTDB_Wiki:Photographs#Photo_Quality

I generally don’t like to deal with pictures but since you mentioned it again, (numbered top to down on the mobile site) 2 and 3 don’t meet the quality guidelines (namely point 4). 1 and 4 look like they violate point 6 and they look kind of small in frame (point 1)but these are subjective judgements and I don’t know if looking at them on a phone is making that worse, or perhaps my standards for photos are higher than the adminstrations’ standards and 1 and 4 are indeed valid. with all that said, I’d rather leave it up to someone else to determine whether some or all meet guidelines (namely 1 and 4)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orion6025 said:

This would be great. I don’t have to time to do the necessary research to produce route details

 

Sure thing! I'll post it here when done!

1 hour ago, Orion6025 said:

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/CPTDB_Wiki:Photographs#Photo_Quality

I generally don’t like to deal with pictures but since you mentioned it again, (numbered top to down on the mobile site) 2 and 3 don’t meet the quality guidelines (namely point 4). 1 and 4 look like they violate point 6 and they look kind of small in frame (point 1)but these are subjective judgements and I don’t know if looking at them on a phone is making that worse, or perhaps my standards for photos are higher than the adminstrations’ standards and 1 and 4 are indeed valid. with all that said, I’d rather leave it up to someone else to determine whether some or all meet guidelines (namely 1 and 4)

Ahh ok - did not know there were photo quality requirements!

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Orion6025 said:

This would be great. I don’t have to time to do the necessary research to produce route details

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/CPTDB_Wiki:Photographs#Photo_Quality

I generally don’t like to deal with pictures but since you mentioned it again, (numbered top to down on the mobile site) 2 and 3 don’t meet the quality guidelines (namely point 4). 1 and 4 look like they violate point 6 and they look kind of small in frame (point 1)but these are subjective judgements and I don’t know if looking at them on a phone is making that worse, or perhaps my standards for photos are higher than the adminstrations’ standards and 1 and 4 are indeed valid. with all that said, I’d rather leave it up to someone else to determine whether some or all meet guidelines (namely 1 and 4)

Ok, a few more things:

Thanks!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jova42R said:

You may want to make a page for the VanHool buses if there is enough info.

I could make a page but unless there's any information on powertrain, transmission, VINs, or plates, there's not much of a point in making one.

The rest are added in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...