Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CATMAN MEDIA GROUP

Transit System Headsigns

Recommended Posts

Broward County Transit, Ft. Lauderdale, FL:

101_0024.thumb.JPG.d005e81b743ef2b76bad4adf31336ec5.JPG

100_1479.thumb.jpg.e421b7f7ded4d5b31fc403e35847b934.jpg

1356050331665.thumb.jpg.80863fbaa8d89be5cb05d1e0cb440d91.jpg

102_5112.thumb.JPG.c77c35f24625b223c149bc22f8d35022.JPG

100_0785.thumb.jpg.19fbc0c7852c9c270126ade36e17dd0a.jpg

267050691_0213100_2597posted18mar18.thumb.JPG.0a84f97a422b1000c1bebb037d110f15.JPG

 

And last, a way to deal with someone who did not pay their fare:
329575074_SwatteamandBCT9911.thumb.JPG.0a7819ea0a9c92e9a7466ee593735fa9.JPG

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always liked rollsigns myself ^_^:

Orillia, ON:

Orill9107.JPG

Sudbury, ON:

Sud912.JPG

North Bay, ON:

NBayT731.JPG

Pembroke, ON:

ThomPemb.JPG

Ottawa, ON:

OC8111.jpg

Gatineau, QC:

STO7901a.JPG

Montreal, QC:

STCUM54049.JPG

Longueuil, QC:

RTL9-001a.JPG

Richelieu valley, QC:

CITVR657301.JPG

Sorel, QC:

CITSV9245a.JPG

Drummondville, QC:

CTD8705c.JPG

Levis, QC:

TS8514Rb.JPG

Quebec, QC:

STCUQ8404.JPG

Trois-Rivieres, QC:

STTR9201.jpg

Shawinigan, QC:

Shaw1007.JPG

St-Jerome, QC:

StJer600.JPG

Cornwall, ON:

CT9448.jpg

Brockville, ON:

BT5049X.JPG

Kingston, ON:

KT9298.JPG

Belleville, ON:

Belle9851.JPG

Peterborough, ON:

Pete24.JPG

Oshawa, ON:

OT133.jpg

Whitby, ON:

WT9822.jpg

Pickering, ON:

APTA2037.jpg

Toronto, ON:

TTC4227.jpg

GO1927.jpg

Markham, ON:

Mkhm2049.JPG

York Region, ON:

YRT8717a.JPG

Brampton, ON:

Bramp8277.JPG

Oakville, ON:

Oak894.JPG

Burlington, ON:

Burl7026-78.JPG

Hamilton, ON:

HSR8212.jpg

Guelph, ON:

Guelph136.JPG

Kitchener-Cambridge-Waterloo, ON:

GRT533.jpg

London, ON:

LT194.jpg

Woodstock, ON:

Wood13.JPG

Brantford, ON:

Brant9826.JPG

St. Catharines, ON:

SCT8842.jpg

Niagara Falls, ON:

NT8936.jpg

Buffalo, NY:

NFTA118.jpg

Elmira, NY:

CCTS84136.jpg

Ithaca, NY:

TCAT57.jpg

Syracuse, NY:

Cent539.JPG

Utica, NY:

Utica585.JPG

Rome, NY:

VIP20a.JPG

Albany, NY:

CDTA2037.jpg

Glens Falls, NY:

GGFT31a.JPG

London, UK:

TfL-WSH62995.JPG

Paris, FR:

RATP7402.JPG

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2020 at 8:13 PM, J. S. Bach said:

Broward County Transit, Ft. Lauderdale, FL:

101_0024.thumb.JPG.d005e81b743ef2b76bad4adf31336ec5.JPG

100_1479.thumb.jpg.e421b7f7ded4d5b31fc403e35847b934.jpg

1356050331665.thumb.jpg.80863fbaa8d89be5cb05d1e0cb440d91.jpg

102_5112.thumb.JPG.c77c35f24625b223c149bc22f8d35022.JPG

100_0785.thumb.jpg.19fbc0c7852c9c270126ade36e17dd0a.jpg

267050691_0213100_2597posted18mar18.thumb.JPG.0a84f97a422b1000c1bebb037d110f15.JPG

 

And last, a way to deal with someone who did not pay their fare:
329575074_SwatteamandBCT9911.thumb.JPG.0a7819ea0a9c92e9a7466ee593735fa9.JPG

 

 

That Last Photo. Lol.

Thanks For Posting!

On 5/16/2020 at 11:56 PM, tomsbuspage said:

I've always liked rollsigns myself ^_^:

Orillia, ON:

Orill9107.JPG

Sudbury, ON:

Sud912.JPG

North Bay, ON:

NBayT731.JPG

Pembroke, ON:

ThomPemb.JPG

Ottawa, ON:

OC8111.jpg

Gatineau, QC:

STO7901a.JPG

Montreal, QC:

STCUM54049.JPG

Longueuil, QC:

RTL9-001a.JPG

Richelieu valley, QC:

CITVR657301.JPG

Sorel, QC:

CITSV9245a.JPG

Drummondville, QC:

CTD8705c.JPG

Levis, QC:

TS8514Rb.JPG

Quebec, QC:

STCUQ8404.JPG

Trois-Rivieres, QC:

STTR9201.jpg

Shawinigan, QC:

Shaw1007.JPG

St-Jerome, QC:

StJer600.JPG

Cornwall, ON:

CT9448.jpg

Brockville, ON:

BT5049X.JPG

Kingston, ON:

KT9298.JPG

Belleville, ON:

Belle9851.JPG

Peterborough, ON:

Pete24.JPG

Oshawa, ON:

OT133.jpg

Whitby, ON:

WT9822.jpg

Pickering, ON:

APTA2037.jpg

Toronto, ON:

TTC4227.jpg

GO1927.jpg

Markham, ON:

Mkhm2049.JPG

York Region, ON:

YRT8717a.JPG

Brampton, ON:

Bramp8277.JPG

Oakville, ON:

Oak894.JPG

Burlington, ON:

Burl7026-78.JPG

Hamilton, ON:

HSR8212.jpg

Guelph, ON:

Guelph136.JPG

Kitchener-Cambridge-Waterloo, ON:

GRT533.jpg

London, ON:

LT194.jpg

Woodstock, ON:

Wood13.JPG

Brantford, ON:

Brant9826.JPG

St. Catharines, ON:

SCT8842.jpg

Niagara Falls, ON:

NT8936.jpg

Buffalo, NY:

NFTA118.jpg

Elmira, NY:

CCTS84136.jpg

Ithaca, NY:

TCAT57.jpg

Syracuse, NY:

Cent539.JPG

Utica, NY:

Utica585.JPG

Rome, NY:

VIP20a.JPG

Albany, NY:

CDTA2037.jpg

Glens Falls, NY:

GGFT31a.JPG

London, UK:

TfL-WSH62995.JPG

Paris, FR:

RATP7402.JPG

Nice. Great To See Some Orion V's!

Thanks For Posting!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CATMAN MEDIA GROUP said:

Nice. Great To See Some Orion V's!

Thanks For Posting!

You're quite welcome! B)

Here are some more Orion Vs, though mostly with electronic headsigns:

Barrie, ON:

Barrie90640.JPG

Barrie65400.JPG

Sudbury, ON:

Sud905.JPG

North Bay, ON:

NBayT753a.JPG

Terrebonne, QC:

CITM29134.jpg

CITM29135.jpg

Beauharnois, QC:

CITSO853.jpg

St-Bruno, QC:

Viens33106a.JPG

Ste-Julie, QC:

SteJ3532245.JPG

Drummondville, QC;

CTD8705.jpg

Cornwall, ON:

CT0360.jpg

Ottawa, ON:

OC9244.jpg

OC9806.jpg

Kingston, ON:

KT9202a.JPG

KT9202.jpg

Peterborough, ON:

Pete04.JPG

Durham Region, ON:

DRT8050.jpg

Oshawa, ON:

OT131a.JPG

Whitby, ON:

WT9013.jpg

WT9116.jpg

WT9732.jpg

Ajax, ON:

APTA2016.jpg

Toronto, ON:

TTC9392.jpg

TTC7039.jpg

GO2010.jpg

York Region, ON:

YRT227.jpg

YRT009.jpg

YRT302.jpg

Brampton, ON:

Bramp9134.JPG

Bramp0183.JPG

Mississauga, ON:

MT9138.jpg

MT9727.JPG

Oakville, ON,

Oak922.JPG

Oak906.JPG

Burlington, ON:

Burl7078-94.JPG

Burl7066-91.JPG

Hamilton, ON:

HSR9115.jpg

Brantford, ON:

Brant9941a.JPG

Kitchener-Cambridge-Waterloo, ON:

GRT527.jpg

St. Catharines, ON:

SCT9051.jpg

SCT9158.jpg

Niagara Falls, ON:

NT9041.jpg

NT2062.jpg

Rochester, NY:

RTS1126.jpg

Syracuse, NY:

Cent9904c.JPG

Cent2381.JPG

Rome, NY:

VIP60.jpg

Utica, NY:

Utica591a.JPG

Utica598.JPG

Binghamton, NY:

Broome506.JPG

Broome514.JPG

New York, NY:

MTA6177.JPG

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, CentralFLTransitFan said:

Headsigns are fascinating to me. There's so much info that can be displayed, in different formatting, etc. I am always interested in seeing different headsigns from various systems.

Same. I also love when people get retired buses and program their own stuff.

Welcome To The Transit System Headsigns Forum!

21 hours ago, tomsbuspage said:

You're quite welcome! B)

Here are some more Orion Vs, though mostly with electronic headsigns:

Barrie, ON:

Barrie90640.JPG

Barrie65400.JPG

Sudbury, ON:

Sud905.JPG

North Bay, ON:

NBayT753a.JPG

Terrebonne, QC:

CITM29134.jpg

CITM29135.jpg

Beauharnois, QC:

CITSO853.jpg

St-Bruno, QC:

Viens33106a.JPG

Ste-Julie, QC:

SteJ3532245.JPG

Drummondville, QC;

CTD8705.jpg

Cornwall, ON:

CT0360.jpg

Ottawa, ON:

OC9244.jpg

OC9806.jpg

Kingston, ON:

KT9202a.JPG

KT9202.jpg

Peterborough, ON:

Pete04.JPG

Durham Region, ON:

DRT8050.jpg

Oshawa, ON:

OT131a.JPG

Whitby, ON:

WT9013.jpg

WT9116.jpg

WT9732.jpg

Ajax, ON:

APTA2016.jpg

Toronto, ON:

TTC9392.jpg

TTC7039.jpg

GO2010.jpg

York Region, ON:

YRT227.jpg

YRT009.jpg

YRT302.jpg

Brampton, ON:

Bramp9134.JPG

Bramp0183.JPG

Mississauga, ON:

MT9138.jpg

MT9727.JPG

Oakville, ON,

Oak922.JPG

Oak906.JPG

Burlington, ON:

Burl7078-94.JPG

Burl7066-91.JPG

Hamilton, ON:

HSR9115.jpg

Brantford, ON:

Brant9941a.JPG

Kitchener-Cambridge-Waterloo, ON:

GRT527.jpg

St. Catharines, ON:

SCT9051.jpg

SCT9158.jpg

Niagara Falls, ON:

NT9041.jpg

NT2062.jpg

Rochester, NY:

RTS1126.jpg

Syracuse, NY:

Cent9904c.JPG

Cent2381.JPG

Rome, NY:

VIP60.jpg

Utica, NY:

Utica591a.JPG

Utica598.JPG

Binghamton, NY:

Broome506.JPG

Broome514.JPG

New York, NY:

MTA6177.JPG

Thanks For Posting Again!

I've Been To Rome/Utica New York On Quite A Few Occasions While Living In Long Island, NY. They Have The CENTRO System I Believe. I Mostly Saw Orion VII's (Very Common Bus In NY).

New York City I've Been To A Ton. Orion V's Were Nice, RTSes Were Great.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CATMAN MEDIA GROUP said:

I've Been To Rome/Utica New York On Quite A Few Occasions While Living In Long Island, NY. They Have The CENTRO System I Believe. I Mostly Saw Orion VII's (Very Common Bus In NY).

Centro of Oneida took over the bankrupt Utica Transit Authority in April 2005, and absorbed the City of Rome VIP Public Transit system the following October.  I've seen a few former Utica and Rome buses at the Centro garage in Syracuse over the years, in the Centro livery, of course.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tomsbuspage said:

Centro of Oneida took over the bankrupt Utica Transit Authority in April 2005, and absorbed the City of Rome VIP Public Transit system the following October.  I've seen a few former Utica and Rome buses at the Centro garage in Syracuse over the years, in the Centro livery, of course.

Never Knew That, Thanks For The Info!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2020 at 2:46 PM, CentralFLTransitFan said:

Headsigns are fascinating to me. There's so much info that can be displayed, in different formatting, etc. I am always interested in seeing different headsigns from various systems.

Did that for a living for a while, my first office:

1538831564_Myoffice01.thumb.JPG.a3e0a539441f5afb3e49c95709681363.JPG

Second office:

2108509900_Myoffice02.thumb.jpg.be4271da57a59707196ca47d0430cfa5.jpg

Third office:

1580354330_Myoffice03.thumb.jpg.9f71f2cc6ad8b2f7d236b217efc99fdb.jpg

Test sign for TwinVision all-led sign:

100_0824.thumb.jpg.cc795b89ebf6e8088c41b15ea6e53cd0.jpg

Even decorated my old BCT farebox for Christmas one year :rolleyes::

100_2908.thumb.jpg.352b8a4cc54e156a32ba24702a5f6a7a.jpg

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...