TTC Orion VII Retirement Tracker

Whoa so the retirements of the 1200s are happening faster than a speeding bullet. If they keep this up, what’s wrong with their NG HEVs at Malvern? Mount Dennis and Wilson seem to do fine without moving their fleet around. Perhaps they have enough LFS HEVs to phase out the NG HEVs I suppose. Got any plan what happened?

19 hours ago, Express Network said:

Whoa so the retirements of the 1200s are happening faster than a speeding bullet. If they keep this up, what’s wrong with their NG HEVs at Malvern? Mount Dennis and Wilson seem to do fine without moving their fleet around. Perhaps they have enough LFS HEVs to phase out the NG HEVs I suppose. Got any plan what happened?

The NGs HEV are always having problems on the TTC so it makes sense to get rid of them as it's not worth the money to fix them. It's clearly the reason why 1700-1829 where thrown out and almost all of the 1500-1689 buses. 

18 hours ago, OC Transpo/STO Fan said:

It's been scrapped according to someone's post on Instagram. 

Here is a photo by user transit.enthusiast:

6CD1585C-CAFC-4A86-BFFF-DACC1C60468A.jpeg

"When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life." Mufasa

It is interesting seeing the cycle of life. The old stuff has to clear way for the new. The new stuff has to clear a path for the newer stuff when the time comes. It really does pain me to see this picture but we have a choice. Mope around wishing this didn't happen, or accept the fact and cherish the memories. Let's now divert our attention to the 7900+ busses so we don't miss out on them. 

• Like 2