TTC Orion VII Retirement Tracker

On 3/18/2023 at 8:10 PM, CJ. said:

7950 has started to be decommissioned by Birchmount but its supposed to be towed to Queensway for them to store it till the scrapper takes it or finish the stripping process

Nobody seems to know where 7937 actually is so that one may already be gone. Or maybe its jailed at North Queen with the airport buses

It’s at North Queen in the back.

2 hours ago, Toro said:

When 7400-7881 were retiring did any retire from anything that wasn't emissions (collision damage, mechanical failure, fire, etc)? I believe 7400 was one retiring from a collision no?

I think people did say 7400 was involved in a crash. There was also news at the time that bus 7814 was involved in a collision and retired, can't recall what year that happened. Prior to that bus 7807 was involved in a collision with a CLRV back in 2014 and wasn't confirmed retired until 2016 if I recall correctly.

1 hour ago, Elijah bey said:

I saw a YouTube video of 8009 going around with the training bus sign near the Walmart at Sherway is it going to replace 8008?

8005 8006 and 8009 are currently being used as training buses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kumiko Oumae said:

Dang. The mass casualty continues one after another.

On top of it, are the NG HEVs planned to retire or move once the Xcelsiors arrive? 

I'm pretty sure they will just retire ngs if they have severe accidents, fires or mech failures, they won't be replaced by this order it's just all ogs. The ngs would move elsewhere, most likely malvern.