e-bus BC

roeco

• 2 months later...
On 6/2/2020 at 9:42 PM, canuck600 said:

It says exactly that in the article attached.

ah yep

ebus is also resuming Alberta service as of June 11. Limited schedules 2x daily Edmonton to Calgary and 1x Edmonton to Ft McMurray plus Red Arrow is resuming their service between Calgary and Lethbridge ONLY! 

• 2 years later...

It seems that Pacific Western Transportation o/a ebus in BC has applied for Salmon Arm to BC/Ab border via Hwy 1. I guess this would be in an effort to expand their reach, however I dont think they will be successfull as Rider Express is most likely to oppose the application as they currently meet demand on that corridor and can always increase the service if needed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2022 at 8:40 PM, roeco said:

It seems that Pacific Western Transportation o/a ebus in BC has applied for Salmon Arm to BC/Ab border via Hwy 1. I guess this would be in an effort to expand their reach, however I dont think they will be successfull as Rider Express is most likely to oppose the application as they currently meet demand on that corridor and can always increase the service if needed.

Rider already opposed it but their several pages of opposition consisted of "well our buses went quarter full, half full, etc." If they have a good service already, what's there to be scared about? Give people some options.