Sign in to follow this  
map.man (Darrin)

COVID-19 related article added to wiki

I've added a new article that I'm working on (and encourage others to, also)  regarding COVID-19 and the effects that it has on transportation-related agencies.

Anyone as an editor on the wiki is welcome to add (actually encourage!).  I've decided to separate the agencies according to country, so to not have one long table.

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Transportation-related_agency_responses_to_COVID-19_pandemic

• Like 3

Interesting idea.  We all hope it won't be needed for too long. 

I've added Seattle.  I hope others will add other Washington state agencies.

Edmonton Transit has suspended fares, put rear door boarding into effect, and reduced the schedules down to Enhanced Saturday service. Weekday peak routes run Monday to Friday, all other routes are on Saturday schedules, except ETS' regional routes

On 4/10/2020 at 12:40 AM, brookiedbj said:

Edmonton Transit has suspended fares, put rear door boarding into effect, and reduced the schedules down to Enhanced Saturday service. Weekday peak routes run Monday to Friday, all other routes are on Saturday schedules, except ETS' regional routes

Added Edmonton to the list as part of a larger roll-up from systems across Canada tonight.

Winnipeg Transit will adopt an enhanced Saturday schedule on weekdays effective May 4, with Saturdays and Sundays unchanged. Routes that don’t operate on Saturdays will continue to operate at rush hour only, including those that would otherwise run all day. More info: https://winnipegtransit.com/en/rider-guide/news

Fredericton Transit went back to it's full Saturday schedule all week effective May 19, and also charging fares beginning on that date. Routes 18 and 20 are at their full weekday schedule now (2 runs in the morning peak, and 2 in the afternoon peak).

Saint John Transit reduced to an enhanced Saturday schedule as of April 26, 2020. Details located here