Sign in to follow this  
Detroit Diesel 6V92TA

Eagle Production List (Serials & VINs)

My friend who owns a 1982 Eagle Model 10 coach sent me this list a couple of years ago. It covers the majority of the Eagles built from 1957-1989. Obviously this is way too much info for a single person to enter into the wiki, so feel free to download the PDF and help contribute.

EAGLEPRODUCTIONLIST.pdf

Old thread found: 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2020 at 3:18 PM, Detroit Diesel 6V92TA said:

My friend who owns a 1982 Eagle Model 10 coach sent me this list a couple of years ago. It covers the majority of the Eagles built from 1957-1989. Obviously this is way too much info for a single person to enter into the wiki, so feel free to download the PDF and help contribute.

EAGLEPRODUCTIONLIST.pdf 648.08 kB · 5 downloads

Old thread found:

Been looking for a good project to help keep me occupied during the "social distancing" period. I'll help pitch in with adding entries to the Wiki. In case anyone else is contributing, I'm starting from the bottom of the list (90000 serials first) and work my way upwards.

BTW, keep your eye out. Already noticed some check digits not matching properly, so double-check before adding them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Articulated said:

BTW, keep your eye out. Already noticed some check digits not matching properly, so double-check before adding them.

Noted.

Also feel free to help me out with the expansion of the serial pages like the AM Generals, Flyers, MAN's, GMC's, etc if you want. Thanks as always!