Manitoba cptdb meeting 2020

tctf101

Since there’s the Southwest transitway phase 2 opening soon, I figured we should have a meeting on Sunday, March 29 at university of Manitoba where we would discuss the plan for the opening day, my upcoming beaver bus lines Orion v charter and deciding a date for that and some fanning safety, the meeting will start at around 1 and anyone interested is welcome to attend. I will also be taking down names of those who may be interested in attending the charter. 

hope to see you there 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thewinnipegtransitfanhuang said:

Since there’s the Southwest transitway phase 2 opening soon, I figured we should have a meeting on Sunday, March 29 at university of Manitoba where we would discuss the plan for the opening day, my upcoming beaver bus lines Orion v charter and deciding a date for that and some fanning safety, the meeting will start at around 1 and anyone interested is welcome to attend. I will also be taking down names of those who may be interested in attending the charter. 

hope to see you there 

I’ll come I’ll bring my route book 

• 3 weeks later...

"indefinately" ... 🤣

Pres. Trump tweeted yesterday that he's going to let this play out for another 15 days and then re-evaluate the situation. The leftist/Communists cannot make this go on forever. Something will have to give. Not calling for it, but it may come to rioting in the streets by the political right.

• 8 months later...